Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello from the Hammer

Expired Business Member Fishing World's Avatar
    Thanks for the comments everyone. Its good to see some feedback starting on here and the PM's. Teapot is right that everyone is entitled to their opinion however that comment is not what we believe in this store and if it is heard by a customer in the future please pm me or bring it to the attention of one of the owners. With pistols in general, we're working on carrying them. Sorry to hear you felt that way loaded and we would be happy to help you out in the future. With the reloading stuff, thats one of the big things we're trying to revamp. Keep in mind, with different retailers we use different suppliers and in turn sometimes its almost impossible to compete with other retailers on some products. its long and tedious reading through loads of catalogs, calling suppliers, and price checking but hopefully soon we'll have it inline and our new orders in store. We have always been geared towards hunting and this is changing BIG TIME. We are working on something in the first quarter of 2012 that will blow away the black rifle shooting guys (and girls) so stay tuned.
    To SRSA311,
    Great to see a shooter with your history and knowledge on here. Any opinions and suggestions and im all ears. My suggestion to you, next season comes quick and im practicing at 1000yards next week. Prepare your styer for defeat!

Thanks again everyone.
    FW staff

+1 for restricted firearms. Not that people in the west gta are limited in terms of stores to buy restricted guns, but since al simmons isn't a sponsor on cgn, or as far as I know, even on cgn, I think it would be a great opportunity for you guys to jump into the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishing World View Post
    My suggestion to you, next season comes quick and im practicing at 1000yards next week. Prepare your styer for defeat!

Thanks again everyone.
    FW staff
    Where is there to shoot 1km around here?

I managed to visit the shop a bit before Christmas, like everyone says, it's great to see a new player in the game here in Hamilton. People constantly come into my shop (mistakenly) looking for hunting/fishing gear so I took a stack of cards from one of you and send people down there.

Your ammo prices are also outstanding, I should see if you have any of that .223 left

Flanker; DCRA / ORA, Camp Borden, Mons range. Winona range at 50 point area has 900 yards. I don't believe that they shoot as regular at Winona. I haven't shot with them for years. Check their web site. Membership and lots of information.
    SRSA311

CGN frequent flyer speedjunkiesracing's Avatar
    Welcome. I will have to swing by next time I am in Hamilton.
    The Toecutter, He knows who I am

The miserable old A$$

Is that miserable o'l "Mr Know It All" still working up stairs there? Cause he and his way over priced guns are what's keeping me away.
    "If I had Canadian Troops, American Technology and German Generals I'd take on the world"...Erwin Rommel

I believe in gun control…nothing worse than a shaky hand!!!

Expired Business Member Fishing World's Avatar
    Im not too sure who you're refering to however we did loose a gentleman not too long ago. I would prefer not to slander him on the board as if it is who you are refering to he was generally a good guy just not a good fit for the store. Would be good to see ta come down to the store "thepeacemaker" and please, if you see any price out of line let us know. that's the only way we can fix it. Thanks
    FW staff

you guys have a great site, cant wait to drop in sometime when im in town
    https://ericaswimmingdream.tilt.com/year1
    Hey CGNers. Here is your chance to crowed fund a future Olympic hopeful and current gun nut!! thanks for your help everyone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123