Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JR Carbine 45ACP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    Originally Posted by umcoles

The meat of the question is has the RCMP seen it yet?

The following is a copy of the FRT when they classified an AR look alike shotgun restricted in 2011. Original post is here http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...470601&page=26

Now tell me that pistol calibers are exempt and that the internals don't count! They even cite AR platform rifles chambered in 40 S&W in their conclusions.
    I am very aware of the RCMP shenanigans. They classified my m&p 22 as an ar15 variant and many similar decisions. They are recently prohibiting many firearms that people have owned for years. They want semi autos gone, then they will come for the rest.

However the jr is already classified as nr. Changing a barrel and bolt is not gonna change that

Quote Originally Posted by umcoles View Post
    According to JR Carbine Products web page these take AR internals so unfortunately it will be restricted......
    1st...

then......

followed by.........

Jebus.....Please know the regs and understand them before spouting BS and propagating mis-information.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Thanks for the info. Non-restricted is the only way I'm interested.
    No worries.. ALL the JR Carbines are NON-RESTRICTED. I have one in .40S&W and like it very much. I am looking forward to the conversion kits becoming available in Canada.

Regards,

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Quote Originally Posted by A&Shuntr View Post
    Yes, the RCMP has seen them two years ago and approved the platform

You are trying very hard to get these relisted as restricted, are you a member of the NDP?
    Case in point.....It's true that we are our own worst enemy! Why do fellow gun owners insist on rocking the boat????

i want one

I have it 9mm and love it. The cool thing is the ability to convert the caliber, 45acp coming soon! Mine hasn't even had a hiccup - the 2nd Gens seem to be flawless in all calibers.

Most dealers in my neck of the woods seem to be out of stock till February, i think their are a few on the EE in 9 and 40.

I'm a wealth of useless information.

And please guys; let's not bother the RCMP I love mine and do not need a reclassification.

Quote Originally Posted by umcoles View Post
    According to JR Carbine Products web page these take AR internals so unfortunately it will be restricted. Campaign to un-restrict the AR platform anyone?
    WoW! I am in awe of your "awesomeness"

Al Simmons in Hamilton has them on his website in 9mm for $899.00

And Epps has them in 9 and 40 for $899.00 nr of course...I can just imagine being out in the bush with one of those and a CO asks me what the hell I'm doing out there with a mil rifle lol

Not sure on the pricing for the .45ACP but I think the $899 price tag is the agreed upon MSRP across the board for the 9mm & 40S&W.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast