CZ 858 22lr conversions

Thread: CZ 858 22lr conversions

Tags: None

bfiles said:

Question CZ 858 22lr conversions

Hey North Sylva,

Any ideas on when the 22lr conversion for the 858 will be available??

ETA, $$ point, etc....

Thanks

natesfitness said:
    Wow this is the first Ive heard of this. How will it be possible with a barrel that cannot be removed without tools?

easysauce said:
    the 22 conversion for the 858??? never heard of such a thing, would be a pain in the but to change barrels all the time, + never seen one, let along magazine for it

4. zupermann said:
    If there's a will there's a way.....I remember the 22lr conversions for the AK-47 type rifles. They had a short 22 barrel insert. Typical blowback type bolt replacement.

5. cadgo said:
    I think he means for the .223 version.....

Mr.4x4 said:
    He said 22lr. Kinda hard to mess up that and 223. I don't think I would buy one but the mechanics of it have me guessing
    Proud member of the CSSA

7. cadgo said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.4x4 View Post
    He said 22lr. Kinda hard to mess up that and 223. I don't think I would buy one but the mechanics of it have me guessing

Tyockell18 said:
    Yeah, I have no use for one in .22lr, my .223 does everything I want, hell not even sure how it would work?.

I'm sure theres a way somehow though, would be interesting to see the the mechanics of it all.

9. cadgo said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyockell18 View Post
    Yeah, I have no use for one in .22lr, my .223 does everything I want, hell not even sure how it would work?.

I'm sure theres a way somehow though, would be interesting to see the the mechanics of it all.
    Just a different bolt and magazine, think AR-15

Mr.4x4 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by cadgo View Post
    Doh!
    Proud member of the CSSA