SAN Lower Parts Kits are ready to go

TSE_Justin

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
We have 5 currently in stock; They are not assembled into NEA lowers.

$459+GST per LPK.

If you want it assembled by our Swiss gunsmith with an NEA Swiss Arms Lower (no buttstock assembly), $999+GST.

Give us a call @ (403)720-4867 or email myself (justin@theshootingedge.com) or Brian (brian@theshootingedge.com) and we can get you rolling.

Hi Justin, just a couple of quick questions...
Will you be getting some separate uppers that we can attach to these units too? How much do you think they would be?

On another matter,
I know Swiss Arms and Sig are separate entities. Do you have any interest in getting/bringing Sig Sauer 516 upper assemblies for AR-15 lowers? (I'd like to "make up" a sig 516 equivalent, being that it doesn't look like anyone in Canada is able/can bring them in)

Full size "Classic Green" 550ish uppers would be about $2100+GST. 553 uppers would be a bit more.

No availability on the SIG 516 uppers at this time.

Slightly off topic, but nothing showing in stock on the website... Wondering, do you have any full length rifles in stock (or know when you expect some in)? Either the Black Special or Classic Green - especially the diopter sight versions. Thanks.

hsld.

Last edited:
Slightly off topic, but nothing showing in stock on the website... Wondering, do you have any full length rifles in stock (or know when you expect some in)? Either the Black Special or Classic Green - especially the diopter sight versions. Thanks.

hsld.

We have none in stock at the moment. Not certain when the next shipment will arrive. Keep an eye on the website.

Very disappointing. Sent emails to both as described above. No reply. I guess I should have phoned, but then why have email referenced above? Also just noticed the lowers are at a substantially lower price compared to the one I bought last fall. When I was in the store in January I was told LPK's were coming in soon. Waited, saw this thread, and sent email immediately.

Status unknown!

Hello realtrade,

I am truly sorry that you have not been contacted by anyone regarding your requests.

I have checked all the PM's this account has received (TSE_Sales) and I have nothing here from you.

If you have been trying to contact TSE_Justin or TSE_Brian, they sadly are no longer with The Shooting Edge and moved onto different ventures back in September 2012, so if you have been using any of their contact information, no one would have gotten back to you at all.

If you need to contact anyone at The Shooting Edge, please use one of the following.

1.Phone: If a message is not being responded to, please, please give us a call. In the case of a technical issue, spam filter, ect and a message/email is not responded to in a timely manner I can pretty much guarantee it has not been received by us. Luckily we are open seven days a week Mon-Sat 10am-9pm Sunday 10-am-6pm and our staff is more than happy to answer questions and assist our clients.

2.PM to THIS account only: There are several old account that will not respond to requests or messages such as TSE_Marli or TSE_Justin. With any business, people do come and go, and while I know our customers have their favorites, you guys are stuck with us now :p TSE_Sales is checked and managed by the Online Sales/Shipping and Receiving department of The Shooting Edge on a daily basis. Please understand that we do have a substantial work-load and sometimes it can take us a business day or two to reply to a PM or update a post.

3.Email us: Emails are our preferred method of communication. Emails are checked by the Online Sales/Shipping and Receiving department of The Shooting Edge on a daily basis. We pride ourselves on our prompt and succinct customer service when it comes to our online business. Please use one of the following:

websales@theshootingedge.com or info@theshootingedge.com

If you cannot reach us through any of these means, then the zombie apocalypse has started and we have our hand full dealing with the undead!

All joking aside though, Ill be in the office today from 10am-6pm GMT, call in and ask to speak with websales or if you don’t want to call me, please send me an email to websales@theshootingedge.com and I can sort things out for you.

Very disappointing. Sent emails to both as described above. No reply. I guess I should have phoned, but then why have email referenced above? Also just noticed the lowers are at a substantially lower price compared to the one I bought last fall. When I was in the store in January I was told LPK's were coming in soon. Waited, saw this thread, and sent email immediately.

Status unknown!

Back
Top Bottom