Federal 12ga 00 Buck ammo cans!

This suff is #4 shot, so kinda a hybrid of both. I'm pretty sure it's loaded WAY heavier than the birdshot at CT which makes it usefull for zombies and the like :D

And the plot thickens.....

....You want to say something else smartass, PM me. Ditto to your buddy...

Hi P-J:

I totally accept your apology for being so ignorant. That is, after all, why you just sent me a PM, isn't it?

I'm going to do you a HUGE favour and delete the PM you just sent me, un-opened & un-read. I am sure it will save you the embarrassment of getting banned from CGN.

Call me a nice guy and consider this my good deed for the day.

Let it go, man .... just let it go. You'll be better off.

Regards,

Last edited:
Just got my zombie ammo :D

What I can say...

1.) Unreal Pricing 2.) Lightning fast shipping 3.) Justin you my hero
:rockOn:

WoW, I am impressed!

If its not too much trouble please check the round to see if these Federal XM127 00 has the flitecontrol wad.

From my research these are full power load same specs as their LE127 00 but just curious to see if they have flitecontrol or not.

Thx

:D

P1000043.jpg

P1000044.jpg

Those are the components from one round, minus primer. They are not flight control wads.

It seems to have a faster powder, with less of it, that must be why it burns so clean.

Missed a call from TSE. They had the wrong expiry date for my CC so it was rejected. If I hadn't checked my voicemail and called them back I would have lost the 2 cans I ordered and one of you vultures ;) would have scooped them up.

Whew!:p

Got mine too! Not sure what the better deal was, the fast and cheap shipping or the ammo.

I got the 'ol rolling eyes from my girlfrind as she lugged it in the house when it arrived :D

Back
Top Bottom