sparhawk

Admin
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
6718280517_9b76ddc37f_b.jpg

6718280755_08a45632f4_b.jpg

6720986033_660d12e2d3_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole thing looks polymer, so it shouldn't be very heavy at all. It'll be interesting to see the CC on these. The PX4's of late have been borderline dangerous lately.

You can switch the charging handle from left to right instantly with no tools.

You can switch ejection from left to right for barricade shooting by pressing a switch with the tip of a bullet.

The material surrounding the barrel remains cool to the touch and will not melt or crack even when the barrel is white hot from full auto fire. The extra space around the barrel is probably for cooling purposes.

It also might look a little big but being Italian it was designed to look nice with the optional 40mm grenade launcher attached.

Im pretty sure greetips is holding it one handed

I can see that, I really meant to say "fat" instead of overweight specifically, just because it can be held in one hand doesn't mean it can't afford to lose an inch or 2 :p

Though someone further down said it was to facilitate cooling, that the material doesn't heat up at all or something.

I think its the rail hanging way off the bottom of the fore end and the transition from the fore end to the mag well that make this thing look too bulky and just a bit fugly.

Its not so bad that I couldn't overlook it if the price and performance are right. Now lets just get the thing here already.

The semi only version for Civilians will be made in Beretta USA in Maryland. It is expected to be available at the end of the year. It will be made of Italian and US parts.

Back
Top Bottom