Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2012: CZ 805 Bren Rifle and Scorpion EVO 3 SMG

I think the Scorpion is the winner in this beauty contest but I wouldn't kick the Bren out of the bed either. It looks like it would be very MP5 ish in use. A little Micro t1 and a stubby foregrip and you have a very fun SMG. Are they making a semi auto only for import to canada? if so dealers pls PM me to be added to a wait list.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sewktbk View Post
    you mean a NON-RESTRICTED Bren in .308 :D
    damn right!

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SASQUATCH View Post
    im crossing my fingers the bren costs the same as an 858.

i can dream can't i?
    It would be nice to have this! Will put it in my wish list.

one word...tippmann x7 and x7 phenom
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" Patrick Henry, 1775

Scorpion all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerendrad View Post
    I think the Scorpion is the winner in this beauty contest but I wouldn't kick the Bren out of the bed either. It looks like it would be very MP5 ish in use. A little Micro t1 and a stubby foregrip and you have a very fun SMG. Are they making a semi auto only for import to canada? if so dealers pls PM me to be added to a wait list.
    Ya, I'll go on a wait list as well for the scorpion. I was looking forward to the Bren but... I'll stick with my zombied up 858. The Bren looks kinda ####ty... Hopefully CZ sticks with a red rifle design and puts out a decent new school rifle. I don't know about the rest of you but I like the red rifles. Inexpensive ammo, KISS design and cheap as borscht. So let's see what they do!

Had the chance to handle the Bren and a Scar, I really can't say that they felt that similiar, but if I closed my eyes picked either up, it would be hard to tell,hahaha! I am not a miltitary type shooter, but I would buy the Bren over the Scar, as I felt it was a more robust gun, put together well. I also disliked the magazine on the Bren, compared to an Scar or AR type. No one at the CZ booth was very helpful in wether the gun could be configured in semi only for export? The Bren had a feeling like holding a HK type arm, very well put together, cheers Dale Z!

BANNED
    That new gen scorpion really doesn't look like a scorpion anymore. They should've renamed it "the giraffe" or something. Its all weird now.

Fixed the scorpio picture -

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DARKSTANG's Avatar
    Evo, rocks! I want one for sure. i dont see a single point sling adapter, sadly.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms
    Due to the recent Zombie outbreak in the South, we have increased production to Canada. We're doing a big push this month.
    End Quote:

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationThor View Post
    one word...tippmann x7 and x7 phenom
    Maybe the Scorp (or is it Skorp?).
    I'd have to say, even as a restricted, I'd jump on the Scorpion EVO 3
    Foxtrot Foxtrot Sierra!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast