Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2012 - Mossberg

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Want the bolt action AR mag fed.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

CGN Regular
    the side winder looks great. the mpv would look great with a lar 10 rnd mag.

Unless they changed how they manufacture their bolt that gun has no value.
    IMO its worth as much as a Rem 770...
    As for mounting a ton of crap on a shotgun why don't they put a wheel on it...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    So what's the msrp of their AR?
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

CGN Regular
    So since bolt action rifles don't have mag limits does that mean you can legally get 30 round AR magazines for it? Is this a variation of the pistol mag limit loophole?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy View Post
    So since bolt action rifles don't have mag limits does that mean you can legally get 30 round AR magazines for it? Is this a variation of the pistol mag limit loophole?
    Unlikely. The Remington 7615 is a pump-action that uses AR-15 magazines, but since Remington markets it as using and being compatible with AR mags (just like Mossberg is doing here), the 7615 magazines were ruled to also be AR-15 (rifle) magazines and thus limited to 5 rounds.

IIRC, the LAR-15 pistol mags were submitted to the RCMP separately and approved explicitly.

If you recall the S&W M&P 15-22 and Chiappa M4-22 magazine fiasco, the importers didn't do that, so when the RCMP decided that they were actually pistol magazines and thus, limited to 10 rounds (based on the pistol models of the 15-22 and Chiappa M4-22), the already in-country 28-round mags became well... prohibited devices (the no-mag limit rule applies to rimfire rifles, but not pistols, see...)

Quote Originally Posted by spirit View Post
    What kind of mag is on the black ShotGun????? The one under the drum... Never se it before
    Knoxx offered a 10 round drum, or a 6 round box mag for the side winderi was so tempted to by one when it came out, just to try, but all the issues kept me away.

I'm digging those 930 autoloader signature models. They haven't shown up on the Mossberg sight yet. I was thinking about a Flanigan SX3 but since he switched teams maybe I will too.. lol

i saw this pic of their tactical lever actions on another website...did you guys happen to see these? what did you think??

Tactical lever action..... hmmmmm.... not my thing but it certainly expands the envelope

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast