Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2012 - Mossberg

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mmattockx View Post
    It looks like it is top eject.

Mark
    It looks like there should be room to put a rail for a scout mount where the rear sight currently sits.

Anyone know if those 715T's are going to be available in Canada?.... as unrestricted?

What do we know about the camo tactical .22 i want one!!

And will the MMR be unrestricted? Or (most likely) will it be lumped in with AR's, which clearly they are not? Any gossip on this to report? If these go unrestricted than my prayers have been answered............

Any ideas how long it usually takes some of this stuff to go from SHOT show intoduction to showing up at your friendly neighbourhood gun shop? I'm anxious to see what that Flanigan signature 930 will be selling for in Canada.

it could take a lonnnngggg time! last year it took something like 8-9 months to get my chainsaw!

RL

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMc View Post
    They have some good products and they have some WTF where they thinking products. I am starting to think it is a inside joke. Gets people in the booth and hell they probally sell a bunch to. Look at the LaserLyte/Ka-bar pistol bayonet they are still selling those things.
    They seem to be employing a marketing strategy:

Throw any crazy thing up on the wall and see what sticks.

And you know what? For all the crazy stuff they have put out, I applaud their efforts to bring new ideas to the industry that is overly conservative. At least Mossberg isn't taking itself too seriously in image, and bringing back a bit of the "fun" in simple plinking.

I still don't like the "tacticool Lever-gun" though, and never will. But at least they had the guts to try it! :D

BANNED
    My understanding is there is over 500 715 tactical .22s ordered by Cabelas. However they are all threaded barrels, which from what I also hear are now not allowed out of the US.
    Don't know if this is true or not but from the sounds of it, there won't be any flat top mossys in Canada.

I guess if you wanted a lever 30-30 for hunting duty and didn't want to care about tearing up the pretty furniture and destroying its value, the tactical model might fit the bill.

8 or 9 months before the Flanigan shows up on the shelf is fine with me. It'll take at least that long to complete high level negotiations with the finance minister.

CGN frequent flyer
    I think someone at Mossberg made an ordering error and bought a bajillion AR stocks - or they just opened a new factory for them - because they seem to be sticking the damn things on everything.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast