Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2012 - Zombies Infestation!

The zombie culture allows shooters to just have fun and acquire items that they might not have considered purchasing otherwise. If someone uses the imaginary threat of zombie attacks to motivate them to be prepared for a day when the SHTF then I have a hard time thinking that it's a negative thing. IMO everyone should increase their level of preparedness. Better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it....

Quote Originally Posted by Infanteer90 View Post
    The zombie culture allows shooters to just have fun and acquire items that they might not have considered purchasing otherwise. If someone uses the imaginary threat of zombie attacks to motivate them to be prepared for a day when the SHTF then I have a hard time thinking that it's a negative thing. IMO everyone should increase their level of preparedness. Better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it....
    Besides we all know deep down inside that the Zombie Apocalypse is real and it is coming. Deniers be hatin...just accept it and move on (i.e. get ready with tactical zombie grear).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer the_klenzer's Avatar
    Sad that we all knew what this thread was going to be about before opening it.

Quote Originally Posted by the_klenzer View Post
    Sad that we all knew what this thread was going to be about before opening it.
    I was hoping it would finally be the long-awaited "girls of shotshow 2012 pics" thread.

Nope. I mean seriously, wtf...get on it someone...

Morning Star

The Lightbringer
    Just when I think its safe to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by HattStrat View Post
    About 100 years ago it was vampires. Vampire killing kits were everywhere. Some were quite elaborate.
    Slavex
    It's always more fun to shoot stuff that does stuff.

Some Mornings, It's Just Not Worth Chewing Through The Leather Straps

Quote Originally Posted by ccwcanada View Post
    I was hoping it would finally be the long-awaited "girls of shotshow 2012 pics" thread.

Nope. I mean seriously, wtf...get on it someone...
    That was the first place my mind went!!!!!

Where is that thread already!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HattStrat View Post
    About 100 years ago it was vampires. Vampire killing kits were everywhere. Some were quite elaborate.
    Always wanted one of those vampire kits (real one)...but they're into the heavy $$$$ thousands to get a real one

This zombie stuff is waaaayyy overboard though. The vampire thing is nostalgic and has some cool vintage luxury attached to it (ivory, leather etc).

CGN Regular
    Man, as much as I enjoy zombie stuff, I mean they're the whole reason why I started getting into firearms.... Well that's what i tell most people... But this is getting a bit much

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar

and mine from a few years ago

i think i sue.....

I am going to put some of that Hornedy Zombie ammo in a break incase of glass box... i will hang it in my house for fun... i don't think that people will think zombie ammo could be real and the box will just be another one of my crazy projects/ideas/antics...