Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2012 - Zombies Infestation!

Love it!!!!!!
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

Quote Originally Posted by speedy mcjesus View Post
    Not how I want to be seen as a gun owner, I hunt tasty/ nuisance animals and have fun at the range in a responsible and safe fashion.

All this does is give the antis more fuel for their fire. It is just silly. Leave the zombies in the ill conceived, ill written, ill acted b movies.

Wanna get your kids into hunting and shooting, take them hunting and shooting.

Sad really.

Just my 2 cents, I'll shut up now
    you know i am getting pretty sick of hearing "my guns are good and yours are evil and make us look bad for the antis"..and boy have i seen that a lot on CGN over the years.

You hunt? great. do you know how many "antis" have said to me "you own guns? you don't hunt do you? because if you kill animals, i cant talk to you". the answer: TONS

do you know how many have said "you own guns? you dont shoot zombie targets do you? because if you do, i cant talk to you"...the answer: ZERO

RL

guys i gotta admit im like 40 yrs old now and i love the zombie stuff its really kind a neat. its a lot of fun taking the young guys out to the range and talking stupid for a few minutes about killing zombies and busting some clays. for me its a cool way to connect with my son and his buddys and a great way to show the boys about safe handling and good technique. do our sport some good, get some zombie ammo and take a kid shooting, let the kid in you live a little.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kayser Sose's Avatar
    Gosh, I'm torn here.

I think it's super SILLY! I mean, like said before, zombie green grips on your black rifle.... little skulls stencils all over your AR platform... ick.

BUT it sure is a fun way to shoot, and that's good for getting people involved.

Please god keep em away from those stenciled ARs... I bet that once someone inspired by the TV programs fully checks out how to get their hands on any kind of AR, they'll lose interest fast. Imagine, if this trend helps get people into the serious shooting sports, that would obviously be good, but my first thought's that that would be an unusual occurrence.

Ya, NO. not for me, is all I can say. ...unless it's cheap, or deeply discounted...!
    bullets, powder, primers, and case lots of CCI Blazer

The zombie targets look fun, but the rest gives me the gag reflex. And that's coming form a guy that dosent mind the zombie fad

Love it ill take 1 of everything and 2 of somethings!!

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    +1 , Now that you mentioned it Zombies are usually white with some black sidekicks. Where are the Asian Zombies. That's discrimination. Asians are not properly represented in the zombie population. Equal injustice for all

haha! Imagine this: "MMMMMM BLAINS"
    :D
    Fact: In 100% of all fake gun related shootings, the victim is the one with the fake gun.

I'm 30, and I am a big fan of the "Zombie" genre, in film, television, and gaming. Is it going to happen? No, but that doesn't make it any less fun for me! I'm in there with the guys that will buy a box of Hornady Zombie ammo because they are making something with a bit of a laugh factor. I don't mind the companies making zombie styled products so long as the quality doesn't dip just to put something to market.

It's just another angle in my opinion to allow people to get that guns aren't the evil baby killers that some interest groups make them out to be, that they are tools, and can be enjoyed responsibly, even if tongue is planted firmly in cheek while shooting at a zombie cheerleader :P

"When Government is the Problem, More Government is Not the Answer."

BANNED
    This is kind of silly.

CGN Regular
    Zombie's have gone mainstream in the last 3 years. They have rocketed to the top people I know who had no clue about zombies up untill last year now have zombies on the brain and talk about what kind of firearm they would need. Its silly but yes but also fun and if zombies get more people who would have never looked at shooting to start shooting then why not.

Bloomberg reported that lasy year zombies were worth 5 billion dollars worth of sales.