ALG Defence triggers

justinchow

Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey just out of curiosity, since you guys import lots of Geissele triggers, is there a chance you'll be importing the ALG Defence triggers (Bill Geissele's wife's business). Apparently they're almost as high quality as his triggers, just cheaper... They have the ACT combat trigger for 60$ US, which I'm quite interested in. I'd rather get it from you guys than have to order from Brownells.

Thanks

Thank-you for your question.

The ACT product is a high quality standard AR trigger, smooth and clean, but standard geometry, materials, lifespan, etc. Totally different product from the GA triggers though, not just a price thing. We will sell them, yes.

I have to ask Amy about when they're coming to market. Definitely won't have them in less than 8 weeks.

Cool thanks for the info, yea I only just heard Bill Geissele talk about them quickly on one of the AR15.com shot show videos.... I think he eluded to mid-year.... I'll keep an eye out on your site...

Thanks

Any word on these? They've been available for awhile now, just wondering when you're expecting them in.

We expect ALG Combat triggers with our next Geissele Automatics shipment.

These are standard, but quite nice, AR15 triggers. These are not to be compared to the Geissele line of triggers, which are a completely different animal.

The ALG trigger is built from a standard AR trigger forging, then nicely cut, polished, treated, etc. A very nice 'standard' AR trigger, suited for those who cannot purchase the GA line, for either financial reasons or departmental approval.

Price will be in the ~$85 range.

Back
Top Bottom