Thread: Ease of Service at EPPs.

Ease of Service at EPPs.

Purchased a brand new Ruger GP100 from your store today...The salesman was a pro, handled my purchase quickly and with ease, I have purchased there before so all of my info was on file..Asked if I was in a club, No answer, he asked what my purpose was, Target shooting of course...Got the details ....end of transaction...You sir will see your gun in a week or so Canada Post willing...etc...Smooth as sailing...Thank You Ellwood EPPs...You are the best.:D

+1

Bought a Glock 17 and a cz-858 from them last week, great service, great prices, especially for a store located in Toronto (running a storefront is surely more expensive than running a e-store but their prices beat some of the online competitors) being able to go and get your purchase without CP loosing your package is a huge plus in my books.

P.S. GP100 wasnt in stock when i went there.... probably a good thing, id have to eat peanut butter and ramen noodles for a couple of weeks if i bought that one as well.

BANNED
    Ellwood Epps is not in Toronto.

You may be thinking Al Flaherty's?

Regardless both are great, but I prefer Epps and have bought more guns from them than anywhere else.

Just can't beat the hands on selection they have to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by mlehtovaara View Post
    Ellwood Epps is not in Toronto.

You may be thinking Al Flaherty's?

Regardless both are great, but I prefer Epps and have bought more guns from them than anywhere else.

Just can't beat the hands on selection they have to offer.
    Wow i must have been drunk.............

As for Epps, even a better story,

Bought a TT33 from them a few years back, when i took it to the range the first time the magazine would fall out every time the trigger was pulled, i called epps, they told me to bring it and exchange it for a different one. No problems, no fuss.

I do try to stop by there every time im in the area, if not to shop then to look around. Also great prices, and i wish they were closer....