Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SHOT SHOW 2012: Remington ACR for IC

Quote Originally Posted by Maymun View Post
    Looking for a used or a new ACR but can't find it anywhere. I spoke to Questar and Wolverine yesterday, neither of them are thinking about importing new ACRs right now.
    Looks like it took only two days for them to sell last batch. Why don't they bring more?!!!
    P and d in Edmonton a friend got one from them(restricted) in 5.56

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    Remington LE booth is pretty quiet for some unknown reasons. They have all their military ACRs, XM2010 and their piston ARs available for viewing, which we had covered to death in 2011.

We did a quick scan and found the lightened ACR that they have submitted for the IC program. We like this version much better - lighter, "KISS-er" and now it can take on different AR grips. All the uselss features and weight adders are gone.

In comparison to the "fat elder sister" marketed by Bushmaster. They should just fold bushmaster and sell the real ACR under the Remington brand name instead.

"fat elder sister" looks better IMO. Not that I am into older fat chicks or anything...just say'in.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MrSchultz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DDurckovic View Post
    "fat elder sister" looks better IMO. Not that I am into older fat chicks or anything...just say'in.
    They need lovin' too

I can't find these ACRs anywhere!

My cup of tea yeah

Would by one in non res 4 sure

Maybe Gravel Agency would know? I believe they are the Cdn distributor for Remington and Bushmaster.

I ordered a Remington 1911R1 through them when I couldn't find it anywhere else.

http://www.gravelagency.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cornholio View Post
    Maybe Gravel Agency would know? I believe they are the Cdn distributor for Remington and Bushmaster.

I ordered a Remington 1911R1 through them when I couldn't find it anywhere else.

http://www.gravelagency.com/
    Just called them no availability as of now
    Just also called wolverines supplies and they will call me back regarding pricing info for the bushmaster with non res barrel

The remington acr is apperantly only for military and law enforcement in US
    My guess is that since it is an itar item it will never make it north of the border

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12