Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dealer Customer Service - A Feel Good Story...

BANNED

Dealer Customer Service - A Feel Good Story...

I never do this, but I wanted to post up some feedback for you guys so that you can see an example of what a great dealer network we have on this board.

In all my 30 years of being a consumer (not so much in the toddler days ) I have never been treated like this!

Long story short I bought a rifle from Questar, a month later the price changed due to an error by the manufacturer. I then asked about the change and before I even sent the email, I'd been informed that the credit process was already underway!

Can you believe that? That some serious integrity right there. You find a mistake in pricing and not only do you clear it up for the current customers, but you go back in your books and make it right for past customers! I was blown away...

Thanks again Questar, I sincerely appreciate all you've done here. I wont forget it when I'm ready for my next purchase either...

BTW the credit was for $300 bucks!

woah good to know.

questar's always been a BAUSS in my books. this just solidifies it.
    Originally Posted by Armedsask
    Bringing up the XCR is like arguing my Grandma is good at basketball because she once saw a black man.

Thank you QUESTAR !!! =o)

CGN Regular
    I've always liked dealing with Questar.... They're generally pretty fast at processing my orders, and they're not too far from me, so shaping is almost next day

Love Questar have never had an issue with them

Questar - CGN Sponsor
    Thank you for the comments.

We do try to make customers happy... honestly, we do try our best. It doesn't always work out as we'd hope, sometimes we just can't do what the customer asks of us, but most of the time we do what we can to make things right. The amount involved isn't the issue.

In the end we always try to be fair... we ask ourselves how would we feel if the issue happened to us and what is fair from both points of view... then we try to find the fair solution... and hope the customer is satisfied in the end.

Glad it worked out to your satisfaction... we did our job

CGN frequent flyer
    I bought an AR from them recently. I found them to be super helpful. Scott spent probably an hour on the phone with me while I was still on the fence explaining things and chatting in general.

CGN frequent flyer
    Having been a long term, large dollar customer with Questar, I would normally have been willing to 'feel the love'.
    I ordered two RRA 'metric FAL mags' ASSUMING that they would fit my RFB.
    They arrived, and I found that the front mag tab wasn't going to fit without major surgery from a dremel. No disclaimer was mentioned in the ad for these mags.
    In good faith, I attempted to return them, but was stonewalled as if I had acted as a f**king, brain dead, stoner, dips**t, and was told "too bad, so sad...you bought 'em, you keep 'em".
    I guess you can tell I'm beyond disappointed with this situation, and held off with relating this until this thread appeared.
    I still can't believe that these guys would blow me off with this b**l#### excuse for customer service, and had indicated to them that I would never do business with them again.
    Your results may vary, but be aware that all is not well in lotusland.
    Cheap, quick, and good...you can only have two!

BANNED
    ^ I would appreciate it if you would remove your comment from my thread, your situation is irrelevant here. Thank-you

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 50calshooter View Post
    ^ I would appreciate it if you would remove your comment from my thread, your situation is irrelevant here. Thank-you
    I thought that the whole idea of internet forums was to provide a balanced view, instead of a 'suck fest' or a totally negative 'pile on'.
    You wish to provide an example of what superior service a provider has produced.
    I wish to add a counter to that particular train of thought.
    Sorry that it harshes your mellow.....
    Cheap, quick, and good...you can only have two!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast