Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S.a.m. 1911 45e

East Vancouver, British Columbia. ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    All of the SAM models we order do not have the "Shooters" logo on the left side, we use a small discreet "Wolverine" logo only. There may also be other small changes like 106 mm minimum barrels and dovetailed front sights when compared to models on their web site.
    Ahh, that's great to hear! I know it sounds ridiculous but that overly sized airsoft looking logo on the slide was holding me back from a purchase. Good to go now! (my wallet not quite yet).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    I was looking into these SAM 1911's and was hoping to see some more pics and testimonials from owners... anyone else buy one of these?

I've got a SAM Thunderbolt. Mine is still 100% stock, but I want to change the grips out, just not sure what I want yet. For the price, I don't think you can go wrong with them.
    The best gun control is to breath deeply in, then let half the breath out, and squeeze, not jerk, the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by jgmac98 View Post
    I've got a SAM Thunderbolt. Mine is still 100% stock, but I want to change the grips out, just not sure what I want yet. For the price, I don't think you can go wrong with them.
    Do you have pics and a range report on this pistol?

I have the commander and I gotta say it is one of my favorites right now. I bought it with the intention of practising on it ie. did a complete trigger job and it breaks clean just under 4lb now. It has fired 200gr swc, 230gr hollowpoints, and of course hard ball I have never had a FTF or FTE issue. My intention was to sell it but I can't - I love it too much. I plan on getting atleast one more! Excellent value IMHO

I like the looks of the Commander Stainless for $555, unfortunately it's out of stock.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123