Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Offensive video

Quote Originally Posted by vcmm View Post
    Was going to join with my 3 sons. Not a snowball chance in h**l now.
    License should be pulled. Makes us all look bad!!
    Relax..

wow....what f%ck!n planet was that?....toronto? holy crap thank god im a country boy! no i dont listen to john denver, but come on....that sh!t makes me spew
    i am on the fence about the owners knowing about the video to start with, cant see it if they knew what the finished product was gonna be, i mean who would want to be linked to a bunch of turds like that...to say nothing of the gun handling omg!
    could a employee or owners kids done this after hours and pocketed the cash/gained street cred?...purely hypothetical of course.

Quote Originally Posted by airjmc87 View Post
    You are clearly out to lunch. There blatant disrespect for guns what makes me concerned. And who are you to question my level of experience lol? What training and qualifications do you have exactly?

If someone acted with such carelessness at a range at work they would quite literally be beaten to a bloody pulp. I don't see any fire arms precautions being followed at all. Waving a firearm around that to everyone around would be considered loaded firearms since the mag is in, bolt is closed and finger on the trigger (by def. a clear threat). Oh ya and the person moving the camera around at the end of those barrels....

Honestly from the sounds of the crap coming out of your mouth. You are more than likely one of those punk ass pricks that thinks they are gangster and cool because you took a weekend class on basic firearms rules and regulations. you were also probably involved in the video some how or friends with these little pricks.

It is so clear from all your posts you have zero actual training or proper knowledge of firearm. Having your gun license and owning firearms does not mean you know anything about the subject. I wish I had looked into your previous posts earlier because I wouldn't have even bothered writing a response or taken your response with any legitimacy. Feel free to write w/e in response but I certainly wont be reading it and all other CGNers who actually know what they are talking about already know your words are worthless

I have never claimed to hold any special certificates or accreditation's, and i still do not, im simply taking the video and circumstances into context.

Im sorry if it angers you that i am capable to putting together articulated thought out responses that don't align themselves with your personal views on the subject.

And no i am not affiliated in any way with the people responsible for this video, which i thought would be fairly obvious since this is clearly shot in Ontario and i am located in Calgary.

feel free to block posts from me if i offend you, it wont hurt my feelings, nor would it hurt my feelings if other cgn members chose to do the same as you seem to suggest they will.

TSE will continue to get my business, im sure that much is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by 007derek View Post
    Not an over reaction when something like this could put a very dark cloud over EVERY Firearm owner.
    We work very hard as responsible firearm owners to promote our sport. In today's Canada it does not take much to get the anti's fired up.
    Someone at the store should be suspended and/or terminated for allowing this to go on while on duty. Looking over the video, these Idiots must have
    been there for a good amount of time to tape all this.
    Ive been to the club a few times in the past , And I enjoyed my visit. However after reading the statement from the club , I would only hope they do whatever they have to, to make it right.
    Until then, I will not return as a customer.
    JR said that he regrets this incident and that staff has been disciplined. What more do you want - A public flogging?! Ain't going to happen, so let it go.

For you and all the rest here that said that they will never return to Target, I have but one thing to say - Thank you! This means that I'm less likely to have to wait until a lane opens up.

As for the two gangsta wannabees - let them try to muscle in on the turf of the eastern european gangs who smuggle kalashnikovs into western europe...with the 10rd AR mags and .22 LR rifles that I saw in the vid, somehow I just don't see them cornering the market any time soon :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 300Spartans View Post
    Then you need to read the first post in this thread.
    Um, that is the The Shooting edge that was the original OP not target sports but thanks for coming out

CGN Ultra frequent flyer archie_james_c's Avatar
    Nuttin sez thug lyfe like trigguh locks, safety glasses and ear muffz yo'z.

####in wastes of life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmardigan View Post
    I could easiealy carry 500 rounds of .308, probably more. And all my other supplies. I have a load bearing vest that has pleanty of room for ammo, and other essencal supplies.

Let's forgive them that bad thing! I don't think they will allow that anymore.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    delete

CGN Ultra frequent flyer promac's Avatar
    When someone's making a music video piece by piece, 3-5 seconds at a time, often over and over, it's impossible to know what the video or the song is about. Probably cost them $10 grand & 12 hours time to make. But you have to admit, a gangsta rap video producer is going to have conflicting motives & messages - not a good move TSE.
    Warning: I am not a lawyer; any ideas, views, opinions or advice may be incorrect, incomplete or contain errors and omissions. Anything could seem like at good idea at any given moment. Readers should consult with their legal professionals before taking any action based on the information contained herein.

Used to be that we "Worldproofed" our children. Now society wants to childproof the world.

personally don't care either way, just curious why TSE would post it here and help the view count on the vid lol