Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Offensive video

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianAR's Avatar
    "We bust guns from toronto to Uk...."
    A) Not in the Uk you don't. LOL
    B) Gangsters dont use trigger locks, or cases. Fail.
    This s**t does bring our sport down, but also black people. What would you think of ther race if you only watched music videos.....not that funny but lol.

And that white kid needs to shave that s**tty mustache.
    WANTED: Matching German WWII K98k and bayonets.

CGN frequent flyer BlaqueJacqueShallaque's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by USP View Post
    I disagree on the comments here. Why does this video bother most of you? Sure the music is crap, it venerates a thug lifestyle...but other than perhaps a broad poorly taken artistic license nothing looks overtly illegal here.

As such condemn it for being bad music maybe but otherwise give it a pass.

This is the kind of video that makes it easy for idiot politicians to argue that gun ranges should be banned. It's like giving the executioner the bullets with which to kill you. That's why. David Miller would have loved this!
    Member: CSSA NFA CPC

CGN frequent flyer
    Was the $ 20,000 in legal fees to get Youtube to pull the video or was that the get these guys to pull the video. I would have thought that a legal letter to Youtube alleging copyright issues will get Youtube to pull it pretty quick.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GIGGIDY's Avatar
    To most of the posters in this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqueJacqueShallaque View Post
    This is the kind of video that makes it easy for idiot politicians to argue that gun ranges should be banned. It's like giving the executioner the bullets with which to kill you. That's why. David Miller would have loved this!
    I believe because of a certain demographic in the video, the antis, commies and leftists would look the other way. They do the same thing on other stuff from that demographic.

People are still free to make music videos. Even if their talent is crap.

CGN frequent flyer BlaqueJacqueShallaque's Avatar
    When the lefties and libbies go after these things, they call it "going after gang culture". This video is absolutely a "gang culture" video that promotes that lifestyle. If the range did not exist, this video could not have been made. Political correctness is not a factor here.

Well, I hope there aren't more consequences from this in the future. Sounds like most of the damage was done already before we knew of this whole thing. I'm a member. I've got nowhere else to go. I'll keep on keeping on.

Props to TSE for at least getting on this quickly and not letting this swirl around for days or weeks without comment.
    Member: CSSA NFA CPC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    I left a comment and flagged the video, though I doubt my comment will be posted.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Silveragent's Avatar
    I believe because of a certain demographic in the video, the antis, commies and leftists would look the other way. They do the same thing on other stuff from that demographic.
    Disagree. But keep on thinking that.
    ---
    Home club : PCDHFC, shoots IPSC, black rifles, hunts badly

You can contact youtube and tell them that the footage was illegally created without your permission or some crap. They will take it down in a heartbeat.

Or claim copyright, they won't even check -.-

People are still free to make music videos. Even if their talent is crap.
    It isn't just the bad music that gets me, I have an issue with them promoting smuggling firearms from one country into another illegally.

I should surely hope that the member was expelled (which apparently they were), and every single staff member involved was simply fired.

Its hard enough justifying firearm ownership already, but to see that this was filmed in a setting that should be secure is sad. I like to think that then I go to the range, I wont have to worry about people filming about criminal activity.

Target Sports, good luck with the fight. Even though I'm not going to crucify you, it DID happen at your business. It's like saying it would be no big deal if I accidently shot my gun in my apartment while cleaning. No matter how sorry you are, it HAPPENED.

Again, good luck, and I hope you bring the brunt of the legal system into play this time and don't stop short when they 'promise' to behave.... The sad reality is, I feel compelled to 'avoid' your place of business until this whole mess has blown over and you've regained some trust as an honest and upright business. Only time and what you do about this situation will fix that mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit86 View Post
    can I shoot into space?
    Never Forget