Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: BRS-99 Tactical + NR bbls + Mags -Now in stock!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ix View Post
    the NR barrel looks awful but when you say "quick change barrel" how quick do you mean?
    Quick enough, trust me. Enough said on the subject.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Quote Originally Posted by 5440fight View Post
    Fine. Here.

Sorry for the crappy iphone pics.

Sorry boys, just couldn't help myself:
    [youtube]assZ9bcucmQ[/youtube]
    1911 Mag
    1911 Mag
    Twinkie
    Twinkie
    Cupcake
    Primary Weapon Mag

CGN Regular

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    If you have no RPAL, what are you going to do with a NR BRS-99 and quick change restricted barrel?
    How is that any of your business? Not a controlled item under the law, why are you appointing yourself a cop, judge and executioner when no one had asked you?
    Your customer might need those few bucks that the barrel is worth and sell it, but you are usurping control of the barrel. Or they might use it as a gift. Or turn it into a barrel insert for another firearm. Or throw it in a river.
    With friends like this, who would rather bend over backwards to satisfy imaginary requirements of anti-gun CFC bosses, who needs CfGC?
    Shame on you!
    "The semi-automatic weapons’ menacing looks, coupled with the public’s confusion over fully automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons — anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun — can only increase that chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons." — Josh Sugarmann, 1988

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockenshpiel View Post
    How is that any of your business? Not a controlled item under the law, why are you appointing yourself a cop, judge and executioner when no one had asked you?
    Your customer might need those few bucks that the barrel is worth and sell it, but you are usurping control of the barrel. Or they might use it as a gift. Or turn it into a barrel insert for another firearm. Or throw it in a river.
    With friends like this, who would rather bend over backwards to satisfy imaginary requirements of anti-gun CFC bosses, who needs CfGC?
    Shame on you!
    Please hold your tongue...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    If he is holding your barrel I'm sure he can do for you what you'd like including selling it on consignment to someone with a RPAL. Not charging a holding/storage fee is nice of the guy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockenshpiel View Post
    Shame on you!
    Very simple.

The seller sets the rules for sale. They've been very clear and totally up front. Has nothing to do with law and everything to do with commerce. You don't like it? DON'T PURCHASE IT. Pretty easy to understand.

If you don't have an RPAL you can't buy the restricted version. If you want the Non-rest version and you don't have an RPAL, you don't get the short barrel. If you do get your RPAL at a later date, they'll ship you the barrel.

It's pretty simple and you're making things difficult.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter1of38 View Post
    Ummmmmm.........

I would be keeping that restricted.
    Why so the government can ban it and steal it from you without giving you a penny?

I'll be saving for one of these in NR for sure.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyockell18 View Post
    Why so the government can ban it and steal it from you without giving you a penny?

I'll be saving for one of these in NR for sure.
    You honestly think if they ban the R version the NR ones would get through just because you may have the long barrel installed?

Not a chance, if it ever was to be banned it would cover all variants too, for the simple fact of quick barrel change from R to NR.

Moot anyway, I don't buy things to worry about what may happen.......That's a losing game that nets NO satisfaction.
    Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Some weird stuff in this thread aside...there is a .22LR kit for this one if you ask.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter1of38 View Post
    You honestly think if they ban the R version the NR ones would get through just because you may have the long barrel installed?

Not a chance, if it ever was to be banned it would cover all variants too, for the simple fact of quick barrel change from R to NR.

Moot anyway, I don't buy things to worry about what may happen.......That's a losing game that nets NO satisfaction.
    The point is one is registered, and the other wouldnt be. One is extremely easy to go after, and the other is a logistical nightmare........

By all means buy the restricted version though, its your money.

I would just much prefer having the NR version myself.