KIDD 10/22 part selection?

munroe

Regular
What have you got in stock for KIDD 10/22 parts, what are the prices on what is in stock? Im in the market for some new bits for my .22.

Update to parts: emailed a few days ago and still waiting on shipment. I think I might just order up from Brownells and get a superior concepts bolt handle, some Volquortsen exact edge extractors, and a Clark Custom Deluxe Trigger. I'm sure Jobrook is doing all they can, but they're supplier seems to be dropping the ball. I wonder if the Americans get priority on all KIDD parts, so hard to come by up here in Canada.

Update to parts: emailed a few days ago and still waiting on shipment. I think I might just order up from Brownells and get a superior concepts bolt handle, some Volquortsen exact edge extractors, and a Clark Custom Deluxe Trigger. I'm sure Jobrook is doing all they can, but they're supplier seems to be dropping the ball. I wonder if the Americans get priority on all KIDD parts, so hard to come by up here in Canada.

Borwnell's will not ship Superior Concepts stuff. I've tried to get a charging handle from them before. You would have to order directly from SC, which I have done before.

The Kidd stuff is really good and I doubt it will be much longer. It might be worth the wait is all I'm saying.

Talked to Travis yesterday all theyve got in stock for Kidd atm are triggers, theyve got an order going in to Kidd next week sometime.

Is there a way we can sign up for some email list to know when Kidd stuff comes in? I am looking for a Kidd Cocking Assembly and a Kidd trigger job kit with tuning springs.

Borwnell's will not ship Superior Concepts stuff. I've tried to get a charging handle from them before. You would have to order directly from SC, which I have done before.

Brownells cancelled my Superior Concepts charging handle order, and as far as I can tell the online store (via laserstock.com) does not work... how can you order directly from Superior Concepts Inc?

Back
Top Bottom