Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disappointment

This thread is great advertising for AmmoSource.
    Chemist, props to you for the way you dealt with this.

CGN Regular
    very classy by the chemist, your reputation only grows, keep up the good work

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Professionally taken care of, wish you had a store in Vancouver.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I recommend this dealer.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I have has several deals with Ryan at SFRC and all were perfect, except for one, which was a suppliers fault not his,and never in my life have I seen a dealer go so far above and beyond to make it right. If SFRC carried everything I wanted I would not bother shopping anywhere else.
    Shut it down

Ok Guys. If you have an issue like this don't post it on CGN. Call the people direct comon! If you have real issues that aren't resolved after direct contact then go ahead and post. Doing stuff like this before seeking a resolution is a waste of your time, the dealers time and everyone who clicks on a post like this (of which there are waaaaayyyy too many).

Quote Originally Posted by whitetailbuck View Post
    very classy by the chemist, your reputation only grows, keep up the good work
    +1 here, I'll be in the market for a Tavor very shortly and I now know where to get good service .

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by shaddp View Post
    Ok Guys. If you have an issue like this don't post it on CGN. Call the people direct comon! If you have real issues that aren't resolved after direct contact then go ahead and post. Doing stuff like this before seeking a resolution is a waste of your time, the dealers time and everyone who clicks on a post like this (of which there are waaaaayyyy too many).
    I disagree!

It makes everything transparent, allowing everyone here to see how such issues are resolved by the dealer.

This particular thread will serve as a great advertisement for SFRC.

I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by mlehtovaara View Post
    I disagree!

It makes everything transparent, allowing everyone here to see how such issues are resolved by the dealer.

This particular thread will serve as a great advertisement for SFRC.

I look forward to doing business with them in the future.
    I will be getting a NEA-15 from Ryan the second I get my nice tax return. This thread has made me decide to deal with a company I know has excellent customer service. Keep it up Ryan customer for life here

I wouldnt hesitate dealing with sfrc at all. Im lucky enough to live around the corner. Always great service.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast