Status
Not open for further replies.

Target Sports Center

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
To those shopping online,

We will be doubling our efforts in updating our web store with products. It will still take some time to get it up to date but we are trying. If there is something you don't see on the web store, please feel free to email: sales@targetsportscanada.com, eric@targetsportscanada.com, or frank@targetsportscanada.com.

Thank you

I remember the ol days when you guys had it simple stupid for used firearms which was a spreadsheet that listed the make, model , stock # price, condition and sometimes a picture.

Good day

Sorry for the slow progress on the web store. Got stuck with Range repairs when the Range was shutdown.

The Ruger GP100 is on the store and has been there for sometime, same with the Uberti cattleman. We don't have much revolvers in stock at the moment. I've added some more Sig and a Kimber Stainless2. Holsters are up there under the Firearm Accessories heading. Still working on it. Thanks for being patient, gentlemen.

Seriously JR whats the excuse for not having a fully functioning online/order store? We have been hearing for years that it is coming. I was at Target twice last week, very busy store with a nice variety of firearms and accessories, glad I made the trip, not knocking your staff, that store is busy busy and I have found a few times now when calling that the answers are short, nope we dont have that, it appears they are to busy to look, I found what I needed when I took the drive lol. This isnt a rant by anymeans, you have a amazing store there and the guy I dealt with was awesome, but not all of us can just hop in the car and drive there :)

Jeff

Same experience here as previous poster, website very lacking compared to others like Wanstalls and Frontier. I'm a member of TSC but they need to get their sh!t together when it comes to running retail operations and memberships ... total mess.

People who work there are top notch and the facility is great so don't let it slip like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom