NEA...30 guns coming soon!

Received mine last Friday (April 27th)
I'm working on a review as we speak and a range report will be ready on Monday.
_MG_0228.jpg

I really hope NEA Customer Service grows up with their sales. I would like to see a Canadian company doing well in the AR-15 market.

I had tried to get more info from NEA, especially about their decision to use less than military spec Al, but I got no reply. Lucky the Daniel Defense orders came in.

I really hope NEA Customer Service grows up with their sales. I would like to see a Canadian company doing well in the AR-15 market.

I had tried to get more info from NEA, especially about their decision to use less than military spec Al, but I got no reply. Lucky the Daniel Defense orders came in.

Daniel defense are in??

Their choice in aluminum has been covered. I am just spitballing here but I am guesssing most manufacturers don't have time or energy to explain their choice of materials to everyone who shoots them an email. I wonder how far you would get calling up Daniel Defense and asking them to explain why they don't build a true mil-spec (US M4 TDP) rifle?

Back
Top Bottom