The Deer of Stag Arms.

dangertree

Business Rep
Rating - 100%
119   0   1
Stag%20Arms.jpg

Who is this STAG?

Hart Ford = Where the Stag crosses a river.
033007_Hartford_Seal.jpg

It gets around.
images

Stag Arms rifles are 100% Manufactured in the USA. Other than the plastic and some springs, all Stag Arms parts are made in-house in New Britain, CT, USA. Hartford County is the heart of American M16/M4 manufacturing, and Stag Arms come from a corporate history of over 35 years as a leading Govt production manufacturer.

I was once spending obsessive amounts of time looking for Stag images online from which I could compile a family &/or corporate crest. I think coats of arms have some interesting significance and meaning, so I figured on modifying our existing family crest which features a Stag with a sprig in it's mouth to include a few other things of significance for my personal family crest. The Stag Arms stag is one of the best ones I've found; and it was in my vault on 2 previous occasions on a 2T then a 6R, sadly not presently though.

with no brow tines and the typical V's in the antlers I will say it's a mule deer that the owner shot :D Everytime I see the logo I wonder why they used a mule deer and not a stag

We have the 4R in M16A4 configuration in production now.

These will be the only 4R configuration available for Spring 2012. We did the Govt Profile, taper to .625" under the hand guards last spring and the DMR profile, .80 under the HG, last fall. Both reportedly shoot very well.

We seem to have 50/50 demand between the two with military/le shooters. There is a debate to be had?

Why no Stag Swag? t-shirts hats etc.

100%

No joke, it was the main topic of our quick formal shot show time, my main job beyond being around to take booking orders with CDN dealers, LE and MIL. (looking like all three this year, a VERY good show). Hats! And the excellent proper hats they have. And T-shirts. And patches. They have excellent patches. After 8 years of working with them, including regular visits to Hartford and regular Coy size orders, this is what we are down to discussing.

We've got STAG ARMS Tactical Rifle Soft Cases, T-Shirts and Hats coming with the next rifle order.

And for dealers, a very nice gift. :)

We have the 4R in M16A4 configuration in production now.

These will be the only 4R configuration available for Spring 2012. We did the Govt Profile, taper to .625" under the hand guards last spring and the DMR profile, .80 under the HG, last fall. Both reportedly shoot very well.

We seem to have 50/50 demand between the two with military/le shooters. There is a debate to be had?

Just wondering, what is going to be different on the A4 spec then the previous 4R's you had a few months back?

Also, when are you expecting delivery?

Thanks. And the Stag logo is quite good looking.

Back
Top Bottom