M305 + Case of Ammo = $599

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how many guns you can buy in a short period of time before one gets devorced? :confused:

I am wondering this as well. My wife told me to stop buying guns so I have been trying to cope by only buying new stuff for the guns I already have, but these bundle deals are making it so hard not to buy....

A lot more than you can get after the divorce if she slap you with dangerous psycho killer allegations so get them while it's hot :)
Anyone know how many guns you can buy in a short period of time before one gets divorced? :confused:

Good thing Chinese new year just came and gone so you're good for another one :)
My wife told me I'm allowed to buy one rifle a year. Dam restrictions lol

I was ringing the 1' gong at 200+ yards with the CanAm shorty & Norinco NC ammo. The Norc ammo is a teeny bit dirtier than the Federal Blue box I sometimes use, but just over half the price is a win.

Really gotta ask...................:redface:

How reliable is the Norinco ammo in the Norinco gun? :redface:

I was ringing the 1' gong at 200+ yards with the CanAm shorty & Norinco NC ammo. The Norc ammo is a teeny bit dirtier than the Federal Blue box I sometimes use, but just over half the price is a win.

Funny,

I was just comparing the Federal, PRVI and Norc ammo today. The Norc held the same <6" groups as the other 2 at 180 yds; prone and off a bag. The Norinco POI was about 4" higher though. I wonder if it's a bit hotter.

Now I am going to have to order another case before it's all snapped up on this deal.

Thank's CanAm, my wallet and wife both hate you.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom