Welcome to Canadian Gun Nutz

WOW, You folks really stepped it up. Thanks for all the great(and honest) feedback. This will help us become another great canadian company just like the rest that are already supporting CGN.

As stated the targets are 19" x 25" and are printed on 50 lbs 60lbs paper, not Cheap news print.

The reason for the 250 minimum is to keep your price down and so we can cover shipping costs. On Smaller volumes we won't be able to cover shipping cost and the per unit cost will be slightly higher. But if this is what is being requested we will work it out in the next few weeks.

We will be releasing the a variety pack which will include 50 of each of our designs: Body Mass, Hostage, Shapes n' Numbers and Squares... and our Brand new Banger Target which can be seen here:

We must put a deadline on this offer. All submissions must be in by SUNDAY at 1800 Saskatchewan time.

And please bare with me as my forum Kung Fu isn't as strong as some of yours :s

Last edited:
Dave thanks. We do our best.

THe following have been claimed:

Ab 2x
BC 2x
SK 2x
Ont 5x
PIE 2x

All will be sent targets. All of you that Recieved a PM please email me your info so I can start typing up shipping labels off my iPhone tonight.

In regards to Smaller lots. After crunching the numbers for:

packs of 50 will be 1.60 per unit including shipping
Packs of 100 will be 1.35 per unit including shipping

I hope to see the website reflect this in the next few days. if it doesn't and you want this amount Email me and we will set it up.

Thanks for the support.

Ab 2x
BC 2x
SK 2x
Ont 5x
PIE 2x

All will be sent targets. All of you that Recieved a PM please email me your info so I can start typing up shipping labels off my iPhone tonight.

I hope to see the website reflect this in the next few days. if it doesn't and you want this amount Email me and we will set it up.

Thanks for the support.

Way to obey rule #1- give your customers what they want! That's the difference between "yeah, they're there" and "YES BUY FROM THEM!"

Just noticed your banner, checked out your site, and wanted to say welcome! I know I am too late for the giveaway, just wanted to say cheers and glad to see we will all have access to a variety of high quality targets!

Ab 2x
BC 2x
SK 2x
Ont 5x
PIE 2x

Thanks for the support.

Welcome from Nova Scotia. Always nice to see a new Canadian supplier.

Lol, Ok Ok we will get some Zombie targets in the works...

We are going to get these Samples shipped out first. Then we will get some Zombie targets produced and let you folks give us feed back. Then we will hold a vote. see other thread.

Back
Top Bottom