Rating - 100%
119   0   1
category11.jpg

ga-hsnm-dmr.jpg

Geissele Automatics Triggers

All models now in stock.

http://www.armseast.com/store/geissele_automatics/

Last edited:
We are getting through dealer and pre-orders now. We will be making a separate listing to identify Geissele Automatics Stocking Dealers.

My thanks to those who ordered and waited for these to arrive.

BTW: Our site has been showing 2011 pricing. 2012 pricing applies tomorrow. Those reading this in the next couple of hours...

Best regards,
DT

WOW...i've got to say this Geissele Super 3 Gun trigger is phenomenal. I've owned some nice guns with tuned triggers and this trigger is right up there. Breaks like glass with a very nice reset. Kind of like a 1911 with a 3lb trigger.

Expensive but well worth it.

Put my new Geissele service rifle trigger in this afternoon. Distinct two stages, the first is so smooth it feels lighter than it is and a second that breaks like glass.

I'm a newbie to ARs so I'm trying to understand it all still.

A 2 stage has that "take-up" where as a 1 stage has no "slack" before the break, is that correct?

Which is the ideal trigger for 3-gun use? Now of course the answer is to try out a few, but it's rare enough to find someone who thinks there's a need to replace a stock trigger, nevermind a few people with a range of triggers...

I don't see the 3-gun trigger in stock on the site?

A stock trigger can get you into the winners circle if you are a good shot and shoot well. That has been proven.
A high speed trigger will not make you a good shot. That has also been proven.
I think of myself as a good shot and want to determine if I see an improvement.

Thanks for the good reviews and for all of your business. We take a lot of pride in equipping discerning and demanding Canadian shooters with Geissele Automatics triggers.

Truly "For the War Fighter and Competitor"

Walt

Last edited:
yes one has no slack or takeup and two stage does. As far as whether to replace your stock one, a good trigger is nice but there are a lot of other things that would be more beneficial to your shooting than a trigger. Particularly for a self-proclaimed "newb" to AR's. Unless the stock one feels really gritty or catches (or some other weirdness that makes a good squeeze hard to execute) I personally wouldnt change it. As far as an ideal trigger, its generally more a matter of personal preference.

Arrival update. We put late June up, and it is now July 10, so, an apology. There were some snags. Good intentions in consolidating some items led to a delay between GA and AEI. The triggers are 48 hrs away, now.

I am pleased to say that this shipment includes (other than Large Pin) the full GA line, Including:

SSA
SSA-E
S3G
HSM
HSDMR
HSSR
SD-C
SD-E
SD-3G

If anyone wants to change an order to a newly listed trigger, that is not a problem. Call us.

More to follow.

Thank-you

Back
Top Bottom