Zombie targets!!!

Canada Targets

Expired Business
As started in the other thread: Based on an overwelming interest, we will be producing some zombie targets.

Please post your ideas for Zombie targets that you would like to see in this thread. We will then submit them to our artist and they will produce some designs based on your ideas. Then we will post the designs here for your feedback.

From there we will narrow it down to the top 3 before sending them into production.

Actually I have a comment I think might help:

I bought some zombie targets the other day. They looked great - at the store. When I brought them to the range, at 50 yards the artwork was a complete blur.

My suggestion?

Have a zombie and then a white background.

Contrast is good :)

I am not sure if you are able to do this but:

I recently saw a target that was made out of cardboard and had about 15-20 zombie heads scattered across it. The carboard was about 7ft wide and 4 ft tall. The cool thing was that there were holes where the zombies brain would be. On the back of the hole was a little holder allowing you to insert clay pigeons, for that life like zombie brain busting action.

Not sure what the demand would be, but i would be in for 1.

Actually I have a comment I think might help:

I bought some zombie targets the other day. They looked great - at the store. When I brought them to the range, at 50 yards the artwork was a complete blur.

My suggestion?

Have a zombie and then a white background.

Contrast is good :)

X2, I aswell bought some targets and they are very hard to indicate what part of the body is wat at 50 to 100 yards. Contrast is very good.

And make them large, like the same size as the human silhouette targets. Just zombified!!!

I think a variation of the military figure 11 target would be bad ass. Turn Herman the German into a zombie.

The targets will be printed in a 1:1 scale on a 19" x 25" piece of 50-60lbs paper. Unfortunately our supplier is unable to print any larger than the above state size.

They are being design for us by a professional artist, and printed by a professional print shop so don't worry, they will be dollar for dollar some of the finest targets available in Canada.

If you would like to see a white or light background on the ZOMBIE targets to ensure a high contrast we will make it happen.

BrownJoe, that is a great idea. It sound like something that would be a lot easier and cheaper to do as a DIY project and have you post the details here.

It has been the guilty pleasure of many to Shoot Tomatoes, Jugs of Water or the occasional head of lettuce in a plastic bag with filled with ketchup... or maybe just me.

Keep the feedback coming, they will be designed based on your specifications.

DO you want a zombie version of hostage target: zombie trying to bite a woman's neck?

I like the idea of just a zombie by him/herself. There already is targets with zombies and viticms. I have 12 of them right now sitting in my locker

Last edited:
A heavy, high contrast outline is important so we can see them at range. A feint scoring outline of the brain would be cool too.

Decrepit poses would be cool. As for size, something like the IPSC cardboard targets would be ideal.

I think that whatever the cheapest paper will take the image is good too. No point in using fancy paper to blow holes in despite the level of artwork on it.

this thread inspired me to do some drawing... Its not 100% complete but Im going to bed!
zomb02.jpg

Woo! Scary! Perhaps there could be a string of targets available that tell some sort of story the shooter could be a part of???

The problem with going with a low quality paper like nesw print is the targets will wear poorly, ie the first ones out of the bundle will be fine the last one will likely be wretched(unless you are very careful) and you don't get a crisp(high contrast image). We will use the same quality of paper that we use for all our targets.

Forbes, what is the resolution on that picture and what is the distance?

TheWharGoul, That is very cool

I am not sure if you are able to do this but:

I recently saw a target that was made out of cardboard and had about 15-20 zombie heads scattered across it. The carboard was about 7ft wide and 4 ft tall. The cool thing was that there were holes where the zombies brain would be. On the back of the hole was a little holder allowing you to insert clay pigeons, for that life like zombie brain busting action.

Not sure what the demand would be, but i would be in for 1.

Lol that'd be awesome! Likely pricey - but awesome!

It would be nice if you could offer them in packages smaller than 250. I would be interested in a dozen or so, but I'm not gonna buy 250 of them.

Back
Top Bottom