Zombie targets!!!

How many people would be interested in a zombie pack. 3 designs 50 of
Each? $150 plus tax and shipping? Total would be 189 with taxes, shipped.

Its hard for me to commit without a sample of the targets. I don't want to promise to buy something that I may not like when unveiled.

I am eagerly awaiting more info and your pricing seems ok.

I'd like to suggest anothe type of zombie design. Could we have one of a zombie sittinging at a computer with the LGR on the computer screen? This would be a big seller, especially in Quebec where the LGR is quite literally a living-dead program.

My artists should be back from comicon soon. Will post the designs before they ate printed.

Warhol is doing one and the other two will be done by our regular artists.

We are getting a hill billy(think deliverance) zombie biting a girl an a clown/mime zombie.

The zombie targets at gun works are produced by a company out of the states.

My artists should be back from comicon soon. Will post the designs before they ate printed. Warhol is doing one and the other two will be done by our regular artists. We are getting a hill billy(think deliverance) zombie biting a girl an a clown/mime zombie. The zombie targets at gun works are produced by a company out of the states.

Got something for us to look at yet? (Sorry to be a bother).

As promised, 3rd design coming soon. we wanted to get something for you folks to see so you don't think we were giving you the "checks in the mail routine".

HillbillyZombie_May20th2012websize.jpg

clownZombie_May20th2012websize.jpg

A member of CGN submitted a design that we liked so we are going to be including something similar to it(produced by him).

I like both of those. I'm sure that it has been asked before but is it possible to get a mix of the three different styles in the 150 pack?

Allow me to clarify:

The zombie pack will have 3 different types of zombie targets: the clown/hostage, hillbilly, and the profile shot

The strike zones assigned are still ocular cavity and upper chest. Some will argue that zombies are killed by upper chest. While this may be true based on our extensive research it isn't something they like and it does slow them down... Especially with a 12guage slug.

bought a cool zombie target the other day that was shoot and see. if you had a head shot a green dot appeared and any body shot was red. good to konw exactly where you hit

Why only zombies

If your going to shoot fictional creatures why limit it to just zombies.

After reading larry correias "Monster Hunters " I decided to host a local shoot entitled "Monster Shoot" we shot werewolves vampires trolls, dragons and of course zombies. Cardboard targets with internet pictures on them it was great fun.

I suggest you create " monster targets" all types of monsters availabe to choose from, and lots of fun.

At this years "Monster Shoot" i am creating chukacabra, werewolf, trolls, goblins, saskwatch and a giant mutan boar. Using simple cardboard creations with particular kill zones on each one.

Monster targets endless possibilities.

The designs are well drawn and all, but I was hoping for something a little less 'cluttered' or 'busy'. Could be just me. :(

Back
Top Bottom