Shooters Arms Manufacturing 1911's

Actually from many reports (if people would bother to look outside CGN) you will find numerous problems with tolerances and fitting of non stock parts with SAM... worth looking at before you buy. They aren't highly regarded in the states, many people say for a budge 1911 from the Phillipines, you are best looking at RIA.

Actually from many reports (if people would bother to look outside CGN) you will find numerous problems with tolerances and fitting of non stock parts with SAM... worth looking at before you buy. They aren't highly regarded in the states, many people say for a budge 1911 from the Phillipines, you are best looking at RIA.

Care to elaborate?

You will find lots of very satisfied SAM customers on CGN. We have experienced minimum problems with these handguns. You are welcolme to post on my site but please report facts not just repeat internet gossip.

Accidentally put this in a different thread, meant for it to be in this one. Sorry to everyone for double posting it.

Hey, saw you guys at the Calgary Show. I'm really interested in a .45 ACP Thunderbolt, just not sure if I want it Stainless or not... do you have pictures of a stainless one?

Also, what are the sights on the thunderbolt? (3 dot?) I forgot to even look at the sights at the Calgary Show.

Thank you in advance.

Nice loking guns, but I like the 1911/1911A1 models

SAM191145_460.jpg

The Thunderbolt has 3 dot LPA adjustable sights. I do not think there are any pics of the stainless version yet.

Thanks AR-GUY! I wasn't sure if Wolverine would have a SS in stock to take a picture of or not.

Also, I've tried to do some of my own research and either I can't find it, or it's so obvious that I should know (but I'm fairly new to 1911's), do the SAMs have a firing pin saftey?

Back
Top Bottom