Shooters Arms Manufacturing 1911's

Oh man! I can't wait. The stainless commanders look amazing.

I hope you got some 9mm mags in for those though. They arent up on your website.

You will find lots of very satisfied SAM customers on CGN. We have experienced minimum problems with these handguns. You are welcolme to post on my site but please report facts not just repeat internet gossip.

I.ve had a couple of SAM's. One a stainless Commander in 45 and an Omega in 9mm that's being turned into an Open division gun in IPSC. Both of these guns have been solid.

I.ve had a couple of SAM's. One a stainless Commander in 45 and an Omega in 9mm that's being turned into an Open division gun in IPSC. Both of these guns have been solid.

Whats the point necro a 11 year old thread? Not like people opinions matter, you can't buy them anymore.

Personally I disliked mine. I have a 9mm. It went down range a few times. The factory put too light of springs and the spring guide, smashed into the link pin barrel section. It beat itself to death. I never seen a 1911 suffer that type of damage and owned a dozen 1911s.

love me some necro threads...

I had a SAM back in the day, about the same time this thread started actually. Couple thousand rounds through it, fit and finish were nice. Thing plugged away just fine, twas a Thunderbolt model.

Sadly, traded it off on a Sig P220 because for some reason I needed a different more expensive single stack .45ACP in my life....

Whats the point necro a 11 year old thread? Not like people opinions matter, you can't buy them anymore.

That’s not true, the gangs and drug dealers in my area seem to buy handguns frequently…must be because they have the extra cash since the government is subsidizing their substance use addiction (at least the cocaine is now clean)

Back
Top Bottom