Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: deliver some cheap, large reactive targets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar

deliver some cheap, large reactive targets

and I would gladly send a bulk order your way, its hard to get reactive targets for cheaper then 1$ each

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Just saw your guys' website for the first time. I approve 100%

Now bring in some reactive steel targets. Charge us $100, but make the shipping manageable. I'll buy a bunch!

x2.
    Member: CSSA, OFAH, IDPA, NFA, KRRC, NCRRA

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TV-PressPass View Post
    Just saw your guys' website for the first time. I approve 100%

Now bring in some reactive steel targets. Charge us $100, but make the shipping manageable. I'll buy a bunch!
    +++

I am always looking for a good source of AR 500 targets. Offer 3 sizes with ear style mounting holes. Iam sure you would sell plenty.

Expired Business
    What type of Reactive targets do you want? Swinger? Gongs? Duelling Trees? What do you plan to shoot it with?

We hadn't planned on Carrying Steel targets. I do have access to guy that is a fine welder and can put something together for you. This would be done as a made to order and paid for with 50% deposit and 50% on completion.

I will talk to him tomorrow and see what he can do as well as a ball park for price. The likelihood of AR500 plates on a reactive Target for $100 is low.

When we were making Steel targets for ourselves to shoot with a rifle(7.62x39, steel core) AR500 was no available at the scrap yard and new was very expensive.

Ar 500 is very expensive but not when you think that you go through 3 cheaper targets (or more) in the life of 1 AR 500 target. Just make sure if you do them, you have them water cut ? (not a metal guy to know the technical term) and not welded on!

Like I said Iam not a metal worker but every reputable target place that sells AR 500 says that is important to keep the hardness right from edge to edge.

I would say the safest way to start with metal targets is just round gongs with ear holes cut to hang chains. they would be easy to ship, easy for the end user to hang, and easy to sell. something like 8" and 12" - 3/4" thick gongs and a 16" - 1/2" gong for long long range?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post
    What type of Reactive targets do you want? Swinger? Gongs? Duelling Trees? What do you plan to shoot it with?

We hadn't planned on Carrying Steel targets. I do have access to guy that is a fine welder and can put something together for you. This would be done as a made to order and paid for with 50% deposit and 50% on completion.

I will talk to him tomorrow and see what he can do as well as a ball park for price. The likelihood of AR500 plates on a reactive Target for $100 is low.

When we were making Steel targets for ourselves to shoot with a rifle(7.62x39, steel core) AR500 was no available at the scrap yard and new was very expensive.

what are you selling here?

Waterjet is too slow, slow= expensive. Plasma cut, nice edge with a small heat affected zone vs oxy-fuel.
    Any cutting needed done in SOntaruo, I know lots of machines as I build and service them, drop me a message.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast