Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The nerve of Ryan

Ryan + SFRC = Awesome.
    CFO = *shakes fist*

I WON'T take sides on this matter but you have to admit that Ryan made some pretty heavy accusations himself. When asked to provide proof (Valgarath was more than open to the idea of the video being posted to clear his name) some pretty lame excuses and an insta-locked thread occurred.

As I stated, I'm not taking sides but in the absence of absolute truth both must be deemed liars in my opinion.

Yeah, how dare he pack-up and send out nearly a grand worth of ammo in a timely and utter professional manner!

And the time he put a handgun on layaway for me, he was so damn communicative and helpful!

Jesus! How can this man still be in business!!!

But seriously folks, top notch guy will deal with him again and have no problem recommending him to friends and family.

Sfrc

Lets admit it "customer service" all around the country SUCKS for the most part....however never had a problem with Sales Staff or products from SFRC. Sorry to here yours wa'nt a plesant one.
    You can only have too much ammo if you are on fire or swimming....

Quote Originally Posted by 4n2t0 View Post
    I WON'T take sides on this matter but you have to admit that Ryan made some pretty heavy accusations himself. When asked to provide proof (Valgarath was more than open to the idea of the video being posted to clear his name) some pretty lame excuses and an insta-locked thread occurred.

As I stated, I'm not taking sides but in the absence of absolute truth both must be deemed liars in my opinion.

I have said before I won't post pictures/video from my cameras. As well there are 6 people in the video at various times including my UPS driver. Him saying it is ok has nothing to do it. Why is this thread going on anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by 1MORECLAYMORE View Post
    Lets admit it "customer service" all around the country SUCKS for the most part
    Amen to that!

It's because no one gives a sh*t anymore. There's no pride in one's craftsmanship or service. Honest days work? Not anymore, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I have said before I won't post pictures/video from my cameras. As well there are 6 people in the video at various times including my UPS driver. Him saying it is ok has nothing to do it. Why is this thread going on anyway?
    Don't ask me, I didn't start it.

The service at SFRC is really an A+++.

I bought my first gun from sfrc and it wont be the last!!! great people to deal with a+

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4n2t0 View Post
    Amen to that!

It's because no one gives a sh*t anymore. There's no pride in one's craftsmanship or service. Honest days work? Not anymore, unfortunately.
    Very broad sweeping statement...does this apply All vendors of all products across all of Canada? This is not how I feel, normally when you hear people say things like this,it is because they are rarely willing to pay for quality, service or craftsmanship. I have no problem ponying up for top notch service, nor do My clients.....
    Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast