Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got my free targets! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Maverik187 View Post
    apparently zombies won't work either at my range
    Why?

Are they afraid its gonna hurt the Canadian Zombies Association???

Maybe the Zombies are lobbying again....D*mn Zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by kalashnikov View Post
    Why?

Are they afraid its gonna hurt the Canadian Zombies Association???

Maybe the Zombies are lobbying again....D*mn Zombies.
    The answer we got was even though they are of the undead category, they still ressemble humans

I'll probably just take those ones out to the bush and punch holes in them with my m305:D

Expired Business
    Hap, thanks for the support

Mav, what are the conditions in that? No eyes, mouth, nose, etc. will our faceless work or you?

Who decides these rules? Is it a board, owner, CFO. Is there away to petition the range?

If there is enough of this going on we will produce a milk bottle or something to meet your needs.

At one club I belong to, the rules can vary a little depending on who's around. One member of the executive couldn't care less as long as there's no damage or mess. Another member of the executive wants nothing but NRA official bullseye targets. Another states no 'human shaped' targets: even the rounded rectangle with a circle on top.

I don't mind some fuddliness, but makeup your damned minds.

At Silverdale, they provide the targets.

P

Quote Originally Posted by Austin_27 View Post
    Good - then keep your business advice to yourself.
    Ahhh, to be young and stupid again...

How I long for those days.

Expired Business
    Thanks for the feedback. Consistency is nice.

There is very few rules here in this forum. The number 1 rule is be cool. This means no insulting one another so you feel you can win arguments. It includes things like don't waist your time and that of other picking fights. Disagree with me, disagree with each other but at a certain point we need to agree to disagree and stop beating issues to death.

I am not going to get in the business of editing and deleting posts, there is way to much horizontal hosility in the firearms community. Act like your are a guest in someone's living room. Be polite, be nice, be cool.

All that's left to say is...

I wish you all the best and good luck with your business.

CGN frequent flyer lupothebutcher's Avatar
    Free targets came, can't wait to try them, will upload videos asap.
    Thanks,
    Lupo
    The legal firearm owner in Canada must be very careful to follow the letter of the law in regards to the firearms act, he must, above all, be very careful NOT to try to interject REASON or COMMON SENSE into the process

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post

Mav, what are the conditions in that? No eyes, mouth, nose, etc. will our faceless work or you?

Who decides these rules? Is it a board, owner, CFO. Is there away to petition the range?

If there is enough of this going on we will produce a milk bottle or something to meet your needs.
    I'm not sure of the specifics,like who makes the rules, as I'm new to the club. However I was told that if you wanted to shoot silhouette targets, you have to fold the head portion over first so its not showing.

They also said no zombies. I doubt even removing the facial features would be enough (for zombie or human targets).

as much as it sucks, I guess at least there is a range I can shoot at

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Targets View Post

My range will not allow shooting "human pictures too". However, "silhoulette" is kosher!

I like the gangster target with the 45 deg profile. If the "human details" (eg, eyes, mouth, tattoos" could be removed and the silhoulette could be broken up in different shades of grays, and the vital areas could be indicated by shade.

The challenge is to produce a target that is PC ( hate to say that, but that is the reality that most of us have to face) with training value, and in the correct proportion and scale.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast