We have a new Website! Check it out!

Freedom Ventures

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor
Business Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
We're doing some website upgrades today.

It may affect our website and possibly our emails, please bear with us - we'll try to make ti as quick as possible.

Thanks,
Sean.

EDIT: Its up and functioning properly - email too!

Last edited:
Sean,

You should have picked a handsome guy like me for that background picture...

Instead you went with some ugly dude. Poor marketing decision...

Thank goodness! Seriously! I've ventured there before but found the old site horrible :) I see at least 2 items I will be ordering next pay! I've thrown soooo much money to our friends out "west' it will be nice to shop local for some stuff!

Thanks for the reply.

Good job on the website. Easy to navigate. Not over complicated with buttons and drop down menus.
Pictures of the products and pricing.
And online ordering for items you retail. Easy.

Any chance you will be adding all the little items like Tanfoglio and STI parts for online purchase? or adding a link to the pdf of prices for that stuff somewhere? I found it handy.

When I click on your website it takes me to your original website but none of the pic`s work.
If I click on any of the icons (dealers,catalog,price list) it takes me to your new site and says ``page not found``.
If I click on that screens ``Freedom Ventures`` it then opens your new site.
And I like the new one, looks great.

Nice website, easy to navigate and find stuff.

You should make it list 12 products per page instead of 10 so it's 3 wide and 4 tall, instead of missing those last two products at the bottom of each page.

When I click on your website it takes me to your original website but none of the pic`s work.
If I click on any of the icons (dealers,catalog,price list) it takes me to your new site and says ``page not found``.
If I click on that screens ``Freedom Ventures`` it then opens your new site.
And I like the new one, looks great.

you need to refresh your browser....click the refresh button at the top of the page.

Back
Top Bottom