NEW CZ 858 Canadian Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who in canada is selling VZ models ? What is different about them that the RCMP will not look to ban them as well ?

Check the wall of sponsors up above. Many of them carry some version of this rifle. Also, some with newly manufactured receivers out of the states, made by Century I believe.

The people doing the banning want all semi autos gone so what does it matter? More in our hands = harder to get rid of.

So who in canada is selling VZ models ? What is different about them that the RCMP will not look to ban them as well ?

and if you try out the search function you'll see a few threads on the very topic of your 2nd question. it's been ongoing for quite some time now.
if I wasn't doing something else I'd even supply you the links. easy to find on here.

Dude, where you been? The importation of 858's in this country is all but dead. You can find some Century Arms versions coming soon or a used CZ on the EE for an arm and two legs, but you won't be seeing any of these

Sorry, maybe I've been under a rock myself... Am I given to understand that the importation of both CZ AND VZ858s is kaput? Or is it just the old military CZs?

I should really get around to applying to be on the EE. My furniture came off the day I bought it and its been sitting in a box ever since. Someone may want it (but it's not the real wood - it's the press-board stuff that came out with the first gen).

Oh wait, did I say I have a CZ858? I meant I KNOW A GUY...

Cannon

Way to necro post, I misread the title and thought Wolverine was releasing a version of the 958 without that retarded rail bolted on.
Which they should absolutely come to their senses and do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom