NEW CZ 858 Canadian Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got in on the pre-order list early and haven't been contacted yet. Will I still be in on this shipment, or no?

Actually he said "But I'm mad now!" ;)

waiting.jpg

simpsons-gun.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIpLd0WQKCY

:D

Time to break the bad news! We received our CZ 858 shipment yesterday. We have just finished opening every box containing a fixed stock rifle and none of them are the “Canadian Model”. We were invoiced for the Canadian model, we paid for Canadian model we expected the Canadian model but we received none.

CZ is closed for their annual summer holiday until Monday, we will update the situation after we have spoken with them.

Thank you for your patience, we will try and resolve this as quickly as we can.

Time to break the bad news! We received our CZ 858 shipment yesterday. We have just finished opening every box containing a fixed stock rifle and none of them are the “Canadian Model”. We were invoiced for the Canadian model, we paid for Canadian model we expected the Canadian model but we received none.

CZ is closed for their annual summer holiday until Monday, we will update the situation after we have spoken with them.

Oh man, and you must have been so eager to finally manhandle one... :bangHead:

That is mega disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom