Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2232343536373839404142434445464748495052 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW CZ 858 Canadian Model

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slim123 View Post
    im getting tired of this "old" thread that keeps poppin up like new.....

btw grumpy, I sent an email to john asking him some direct questions about a order I want to put in...but there were website issues that I asked about....been a week now...still no reply
    If you guys are too busy to answer emails inquiring about a "good size" order....then maybe you have too much business already and obviously don't need more....
    In todays internet world its extremely easy to find another vendor.....a few seconds at the keyboard..
    I like you guys ( and have gave you plenty of business in the past), but I stopped buying from wolverine a few years back due to very slow shipping.....

with November creeping up fast......theres no way ill wait 2 weeks or more for my order...when other vendors I have ordered from have the product out the door the same day...and I get it home 4 or 5 days after that...

Im not bitching....just dissapointed
    Did you send the email directly to John? If so there is a good chance that it hasn't been seen yet as John has been very busy with other aspects of his businesses and has stepped back from the sales sides of things, which is why we recommend using the sales@wolverinesupplies.com address.

If you sent an email to sales@wolverinesupplies.com then as long as the email was received ( did it get lost in cyber space, grabbed by a spam filter etc, these do happen, it isn't about having enough business etc) you should have had a response. Send me an email at grumpy@wolverinesupplies.com and I will check into where it ended up and why you hadn't heard anything. When I order from a company via email and don't hear anything for a couple of days I will send a second email or call just on the off chance the email has gone wayward.

As for this old thread popping up again, if it bothers you then ignore it, John resurrected it to reflect the situation of the 858 and to keep folks updated on the progress.

Just curious as to why you seem to think that your order is going to take two weeks to ship? If you check through this forum you will find a large amount of threads thanking us for our speedy delivery. Unless is it do to circumstances out of our control, orders get out of here in a timely fashion.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Great reply Grumpy.
    That is customer service!
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

BANNED
    Ok back on track....this thread is not for others to complain about poor service ....this and that....it's cz858 thread what's the status? Keep it on topic

Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    Ok back on track....this thread is not for others to complain about poor service ....this and that....it's cz858 thread what's the status? Keep it on topic
    Just waiting on licensing etc from the Czech republic. Once that happens they get all packed up and shipped across the great wide ocean and onto us

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Just waiting on licensing etc from the Czech republic. Once that happens they get all packed up and shipped across the great wide ocean and onto us
    Any guess on an updated price yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnC6 View Post
    Any guess on an updated price yet?

Agreed, would be nice to have some cash set aside.
    I love the smell of cosmoline in the morning

Sorry if I missed and it was discussed already but with the new shipment on the horizon , will the new 858s have gremlin fixed or not?
    IDF

Mr. Wolverine is working on the pricing. We should be able to give a ball park soon as it is going to be some what dependant on the exchange rate

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Mr. Wolverine is working on the pricing. We should be able to give a ball park soon as it is going to be some what dependant on the exchange rate
    Excellent! I want 2.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Quote Originally Posted by Vyach View Post
    Sorry if I missed and it was discussed already but with the new shipment on the horizon , will the new 858s have gremlin fixed or not?
    I have no idea if the carriers will be tabbed. Most likely not. the instances of the "gremlin" were very few and all you need to do is bend the spring up to put a little more tension on it...