NEW CZ 858 Canadian Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys offer any sort of gunsmithing on a purchase? I've been looking at buying a CZ858 for a while with the front sights moved back for the SBR look.. while keeping it NR. A nice light barrel shroud too to cover up the Pinocchio barrel.

There was a company that was making a fake can for a bit but the sights have to come right off. As for moving the sights back, the problem is we have no way of matching the grey finish on the barrel where the sights used to sit.

There was a company that was making a fake can for a bit but the sights have to come right off. As for moving the sights back, the problem is we have no way of matching the grey finish on the barrel where the sights used to sit.

Not a problem, I was looking to refinish the rifle afterwards anyways. The more research I do, the simpler it seems to look. Would the barrel need to be turned down to move the sight back or does it have a fairly shallow taper?

Not a problem, I was looking to refinish the rifle afterwards anyways. The more research I do, the simpler it seems to look. Would the barrel need to be turned down to move the sight back or does it have a fairly shallow taper?

I'm not 100% on this but I think you can more than likely more the sight back or if need be just open the inside of the sight a bit.
If you are looking for a good duracote finish, contact 1st Ronin Customizing.

In other words what Grumpy is saying get the Gunnie Vote out to proper Party!!!��

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom