NEW CZ 858 Canadian Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these machined to take the mag adapter for the XCR pistol mags?

They will not be coming machined from the factory however we can have this done after they are in stock.

For those wanting the machining done, is it best to just leave the rifle with you after the purchase/transaction or do we have to send it ourselves ?

Thx

* And I confirmed my order with Wolverine today, I'm one of "the top 20". :D

For those wanting the machining done, is it best to just leave the rifle with you after the purchase/transaction or do we have to send it ourselves ?

Thx

* And I confirmed my order with Wolverine today, I'm one of "the top 20". :D

Yes this would be ideal. Please advise the salesperson that this is your intent when you place the order. Thanks!

a good idea for a Canadian one is the regular 858 restricted with a permanently added on "fake silencer" making it a legal long gun......

imo

like the wood on this thou

Does anyone know if these "new" rifles being brought in are completely reliable now? I mean, has the "gremlin" issue been solved now? I'd like one, but have no interest in having to send away my bolt for tabbing or whatever it was that needed to be done....that type of thing irritates the hell out of me...drop $700 and then have issues and need to send parts away.

RACKMAN

The special Canadian edition had my heart pumping for awhile. I though that the non-restricted version finally came chrome-lined, oh well. Guess I'm still waiting for my first non-restricted 58.

You would think by now they would all come with chromed bores and a permanent Picatanny rail milled onto the receiver....perhaps on the next model?.....Harold

These rifles are made from refurbished/military surplus/NOS parts with the Non-Restricted barrel being new. The military sized barrels are chrome lined-also surplus.

I seriously doubt anything is in the works for any improvement on them. They are what they are, excellent rifles for the money.

I believe the CSA have new receivers and the gremlin has been fixed. As for a non-restricted chrome lined barrel, not sure if it exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom