Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My newest arrival! DDM4V7

Talking My newest arrival! DDM4V7

I would like to extend a big thank you to Guy and the rest of the staff at Wolverine Supply. After a few snags on my end, I finally received my first AR! I always liked the DDM4V7 and when I read about the promo they have, I knew I had to have one.

Overall I am impressed with my purchase of the rifle, from transaction to delivery. The Packaging was top notch and arrived unscathed.

The rifle itself looks great! Real tight tolerances and well lubed. There are some visible wear marks on the rail however, and some of the allen screws show some discoloration (rust from scratching the finish during install?). I was also under the impression that Daniel Defense shipped these with Magpul P-mags, but I may be mistaken. The metal mag i received fits well and falls free. I also got 2 XCR pistol mags, so I probably won't be using it a ton. The only other wear I could see in my excitement was a small scratch on the dust cover. All in all this lends me to believe that this may have been a display model at the shop. However, if this thing runs as good as it looks, I don't mind that at all.

This has been a great experience thus far, and can easily say I will be a return customer to Wolverine...now to go find my invoice.

Not all items pictured are for this rifle, but they all came from Wolverine.

Nice choice! I have the same rifle and believe me, you will not be disappointed!! I've since done a few things to mine but the rifle itself is great.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/187Maverik/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Slick choice man, I have the DDM4V5 and love it. Just great AR's from DD. Wolverine is awesome too!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Got the same one from wolverine a while back. Solid platform, post a pic when you get the forward assist mounted on, I have been thinking about the same thing.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
    - Sigmund Freud

"They can ban my ass but I'll still have it" Rapier46

Do you mean the angled fore grip? That was purchased for another rifle. I have nothing for this one yet other than a MBUS Pro front sight.

Looks Great! This one is also on my "to buy" list, so I'll be interested to hear how she runs. Congrats on the new addition!

Oh, and I agree, the staff at Wolverine are stellar!

yeah thats the one.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
    - Sigmund Freud

"They can ban my ass but I'll still have it" Rapier46

Sweet!
    I exist solely for comedic relief..... oh, and drugs!

Congrats!! I love my DDM4V5. Put an Aimpoint T1, Vortex 3x magnifier, BCM Gunfighter Ambi charging handle and a Magpul BAD lever and she rocks and rolls!! Really have enjoyed shooting this rifle. I too wanted one for a long time and just picked mine up last Dec. Enjoy your new toy!

Mum-O-Killowe

Congratulations! The DDM4V7 is a great choice and Guy and the rest at Wolverine Supplies are just simply awesome! Have fun with your new purchase!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast