Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the info on Frontier Firearms

Thanks for the info on Frontier Firearms

Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks to all the members for posting info on Frontier Firearms. I am debating ordering a Mossberg 930 from them, and was looking to see any reviews on them. Thanks to this website and members taking the time to post reviews, I feel very confident in using Frontier Firearms to purchase my first shotgun!

Thanks

BANNED
    You "made" me look and I see they have the new Ruger 10-shot Single six-shooter 22LR. Now I need to make room in my safe. I'm not sure which of my present tenants (more like co-habitants) to think of evicting.........

Quote Originally Posted by BerettaBear View Post
    Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks to all the members for posting info on Frontier Firearms. I am debating ordering a Mossberg 930 from them, and was looking to see any reviews on them. Thanks to this website and members taking the time to post reviews, I feel very confident in using Frontier Firearms to purchase my first shotgun!

Thanks
    Just received the Mossberg 930hs from Frontier Firearms. Very good to deal with and the shipping was super quick to BC!! I was very impressed!

Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Polar Man's Avatar
    NS (if you use the EE, add your province here at the very least!)
    That 10 round single six is pretty sweet, I want the magnum cylinder though.
    The only free society is an armed society.

Quote Originally Posted by 3strokes View Post
    You "made" me look and I see they have the new Ruger 10-shot Single six-shooter 22LR. Now I need to make room in my safe. I'm not sure which of my present tenants (more like co-habitants) to think of evicting.........
    its a handgun, just shove it in there...
    /k/ - A magical place

CGN Regular
    Ordered my shotgun from them, and I was impressed after how quick I received it. I ordered on Friday, and it arrived on Tuesday during a long weekend. Also, the staff were very nice and didn't make you feel that they were doing you a favour by doing a little bit of extra work to check and confirm things for me. Shipping was cheap too. I will definitely deal with Frontier again, those guys are professionals.

CGN frequent flyer BigBeaverBoomStix's Avatar

Frontier helps us all

Quote Originally Posted by BerettaBear View Post
    Hi,

Thanks
    It's stores like Frontier Firearms that help improve gun ownership for all of us by providing excellent service to a newbie like BerettaBear, who will now become more involved in the sport - thriving on the positive experience of an effortless purchase.

Great job satisfying another customer, now get more guns for us to buy!!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 3strokes View Post
    Just came back from the website. Ordered painlessly, the Ruger Single-10. Good discount on the handgun plus a further 3% discount for paying via EMT.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Polar Man View Post
    That 10 round single six is pretty sweet, I want the magnum cylinder though.
    I have the magnum cylinder in the Single-six.
    Can't shoot 22 magnums in our in-doors range.
    It dents the backstop.
    357 magnum doesn't but 22 mag is so thin, the power dents steel.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeWelder View Post
    its a handgun, just shove it in there...
    I shall. :D:D:D:D:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast