Used Gun Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can buy #39 for a better deal for my wife I promise to post a picture of her in a bikinki holding it, after all more women shooters the better right?

Just got my toy! I bought it broken, gambled that I knew how to fix the problem, and thanks to SFRC for being straight up with their description of the issue, I have the parts on order and NO bad surprises. All in all, one happy customer. Thanks Ryan and Marcie. BTW it's the J.P. Sauer single action .357 made in 1969. Broken sear/bolt spring.

I'm away teaching...just got back and I haven't really been on here. The used gun sale is over now...it was in March. I think most of the others sold in store.

Ryan

PM's and e-mails don't work. It took me about 3 weeks to buy my gun form them. Between PM's not getting answered, e-mails not getting answered and phone calls not getting returned. But if you are persitent they might find time to sell you a gun. It worked for me.

very interested in #46. do you have any more info and is the price negotiable?

Ryan noted in post #91 that the used gun sale is over, and that most of what was left (although some might be left- care to confirm Ryan?) sold in the store.

Also a quick question: how do you get most of your used guns? Walk ins?

Do you always post your used guns on the website when you have them ? It seemed like you had LOTS of used guns there in march but now I see 1 online ? Just curious cause i'm always looking at used guns but don't see any on your site. Thanks :)

I'm away teaching...just got back and I haven't really been on here. The used gun sale is over now...it was in March. I think most of the others sold in store.

Ryan

You must admit, though, it's a little funny to have a flurry of questions now when the sale was 8 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom