Thread: AK / CZ 858 VZ58 Wood Furniture

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I think they look alright, but I perfer my AK wood clone sets more

CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 00Buck's Avatar
    I like the AK style wood.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    I don't like the Westrifle stuff. Changes the character of the CZ/VZ rifle. Not my cup of tea. When you post custom furniture, only certain people will like it. Old school guys like us will not. CZ/AK style is what we're looking for.

I like the factory style wood or the AK custom style of Bfiles up there, the one with the blonde furniture is the most beautiful VZ58 family rifle I've ever seen. That looks fantastic.

Sorry westrifle, I didnt realize this is in your "subforum". I thought it was int the red rifles section. You can remove if needs be.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

Nice stuff. Beautiful wood. Not feeling the metal rails all over the place. Looks like functional comfortable stuff. That said, for my personal preference, i cant say i like the buttstock style. Just something about the curve... Now i think if it was a wood version of an AR style stock (which its reasonably close to just wrong angle) Id be more into the whole set. Love that wood grain. Wonder if they could be built in that gorgeous reddish birch of the russian SKS stocks with that nice marbling...

If Westrifle forms that beautiful wood into an CZ858/VZ58 factory style design, they will do well. Not everyone wants custom furniture.

It's a lot of work, time consuming, not that profitable, this is why so few people are making this stuff for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    Not everyone wants custom furniture.

It's a lot of work, time consuming, not that profitable, this is why so few people are making this stuff for sale.
    Just wait till the furniture I have on all my rifles are for sale in large quantities
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Just wait till the furniture I have on all my rifles are for sale in large quantities
    I read that a year ago... I would buy.

Expired Business Member
    Wow I posted this stuff before I brought it in and lots of people on CGN said I will buy it just bring it in. Why am I receiving such a negative feedback. Where all of those who said bring it in. How can I trust cgn for future products?
    Will sell it off to USA then.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post
    Wow I posted this stuff before I brought it in and lots of people on CGN said I will buy it just bring it in. Why am I receiving such a negative feedback. Where all of those who said bring it in. How can I trust cgn for future products?
    Will sell it off to USA then.
    Your receiving negative feed back because people don't like the way it looks. People are after simple wood stocks, those things look like something Elton John would give to his boyfriend as a birthday gift. I can't speak for those who said they would buy it... I most certainly will not be buying them.

How can you trust cgn? This question isn't clear... Are you asking cgn to do your market research for you? If so, it's not up to the members of cgn to do that. It's up to you to do market research and buy what the market will absorb.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast