Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: AK / CZ 858 VZ58 Wood Furniture

Glad someone is bringing in new wood for these but why doesnt somebody just bring in an exact copy of ak furniture ? Or rpk ?

Mclean

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrclean89 View Post
    Glad someone is bringing in new wood for these but why doesnt somebody just bring in an exact copy of ak furniture ? Or rpk ?
    Mclean
    I know right, one of lifes many mysteries. While they wouldn't be "exact" due to mechanical differences, they could produce something very close.

Hey BFILES... I'm kinda new to this CZ858 stuff, and was wondering where you find the drum mags for these things? Are they proper CZ built units or are they modified AK/ RPK mags?
    Firearms Enthusiast Since 1971

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    I still say that something true to the VZ58 rifle or an AK47 style kit would sell. Sad to see that nobody has brought anything in like that. Had to buy this custom made from California. I think many CGN'rs would rather have this type of kit... thicker, real wood, true to the "historic look" of the Czech VZ58. I think this is what the majority of Canadian VZ58 owners would want, when looking for real wood furniture. Surprised that nobody has imported the "Ironwood Designs" wood for the Canadian market yet. Best wood I've ever seen for the VZ58, other than BFiles "AK47" style furniture.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234