CSA chrome lined 18.5"

Extra $200 on top of the $900 CSA prcie? or $200 on the $700 CZ 858 price?

OK, so here it is guys.

Chrome lined barrels for the VZ58 are possible. In fact, they could probably be ready for delivery in the next 3-4 months.

But,

It will add about $ 200 to the retail price.

I suggest we all have a civil discussion regarding the pros and cons of doing a run with chrome lined barrels.

If we have enough interest, We will order a run of these rifles.

Discuss.

I'd order a chrome lined barrel version regardless of the extra cost.

If they ever do go ahead with this project, North Sylva can hold me to my word and direct me to the nearest dealer.
Chrome lined receiver and bolt would be just ducky as well.
Sparky

Thinking out loud here, scenario:

$1095 for a CSA non-restricted, chrome lined barrel and gas system, all Fab furniture... maybe options for rails, add ons

Expensive, but will sell for sure. With beaver barf, I wouldn't buy.

I'd order a chrome lined barrel version regardless of the extra cost.

If they ever do go ahead with this project, North Sylva can hold me to my word and direct me to the nearest dealer.
Chrome lined receiver and bolt would be just ducky as well.
Sparky

I think the CZ 858-2s are made from surplus parts with the exception of the barrel. If this is true, you would think that most of the parts would be chrome-lined. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Around a thousand for a chrome lined 858 is pretty pricy IMO, when you could buy an arguably better gun for that price....

$999 + $150 maximum for chrome lined barrel. If it's originally made from surplus parts that should already be chrome-lined, then just having the newly manufactured barrel chrome-lined shouldn't be that expensive. I'm assuming the surplus gas system and receiver are already chrome-lined. Maybe I'm wrong.

CSA is making these, not sure why guys think the CZ for $695 is going to have these CSA NR chrome lined barrels. CSA and CZ are different companies, unless they buy and sell to each other...

I think if they're too expensive, some will not buy. But for the affordability of corrosive ammo and the VZ58 platform, they will still sell out. Even if they're $1000+.

OK, so here it is guys.

Chrome lined barrels for the VZ58 are possible. In fact, they could probably be ready for delivery in the next 3-4 months.

But,

It will add about $ 200 to the retail price.

I suggest we all have a civil discussion regarding the pros and cons of doing a run with chrome lined barrels.

If we have enough interest, We will order a run of these rifles.

Discuss.

I'm in. I hope the receiver has an option for a side mounted picatinny rail.

Back
Top Bottom