CSA chrome lined 18.5"

^^Its nice to see such enthusiasm for this caliber (I like the caliber myself), but where are ya'all gonna get this ammo in Canada? Nobody that I'm aware of carries it in any quantity (if it can be found at all) :(

5.45x39 ammo :(

Gentlemen,
IIRC the 5.45X39 caliber is prohibited in Canada, primarily being the one designed to be shot out of well balanced but inherently evil AK-74. I've read somewhere that being the case.
Anybody here with possibly better knowledge Of the matter.

I'd be in, not just for the chrome lining but also that the CSA guns look like a step or two up in quality over the 858s.

A question,

From what I have observed the current CSA VZ 58's restricted models on the market are going for $900.00 or so, and now adding a longer Chromed lined barrel to make them Non-restricted will add $200.00 to the purchase price, thereby $1100.00 before taxes/shipping.

On the other side of the coin is the CZ 858 made by CZ selling for $700.00 or so across Canada. These are all without a chrome lined barrel and currently Non-Restricted. Has CZ ever been engaged to discuss Chrome Lining their CZ 858 models, thereby running the total to $900 or so for the consumer vice the CSA $1100 price, if based on the $200.00 barrel swapping operation?

A question,

On the other side of the coin is the CZ 858 made by CZ selling for $700.00 or so across Canada. These are all without a chrome lined barrel and currently Non-Restricted. Has CZ ever been engaged to discuss Chrome Lining their CZ 858 models, thereby running the total to $900 or so for the consumer vice the CSA $1100 price, if based on the $200.00 barrel swapping operation?

CZ does makes a non restricted 858 with a chrome lined barrel, I have one, and it is great. I like the looks of CSA VZ 58's and might have to get one to have a great pair.

Back
Top Bottom