Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pls Remove

Pls Remove

Any word on when the new 700 Long Range rifles will be available?
    Last edited by .338-06 A Square; 02-06-2020 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Please remove

Hvae the catalog in front of me....depends on the m700 long range you want....7mm RM,25-60,300wm,300rum..thats for the sps long range....
    I was born ready sir!!.......No wait, I was born horny, in my early teens i became ready.

long range as in how long?
    any rem 700 cal can be long range but when it gets to 300rum + id add muzzle break for less recoil.
    the barrels are usually good with rem700. with right loads i can get 3/4" grouping @100 without shooting stand. and it can reach 1000yards no problem.
    of course if you want fancy, then get a complete build made with rem700 action.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Which model did you have in mind?

If only that made it available in L.H. for a 300 WM.

you can get lefty rem 700 in 300wm. I have rem700 300RUM in left handed bolt action.
    but as you can see, any left handed rifles are hard to find unless you pick up what sporting stores have in stock.
    Frontier Firearms are good with pricing with quick delivery if they have something in stock, Italian Sporting good currently carry many left handed bolt actions and have 300WM Left handed in T3 which are known to be very well made with accruacy to back it up.

http://www.italiansportinggoods.com/...roducts_id=980 here is 300 WM "Left Handed" in tikka T3 that is in stock.
    I was going to pick this up but built a custom instead.
    cant go wrong with T3 but only downside is that rem700 has so much aftermarket parts you can get... but T3 are known for their durability and accruacy with factory load without any aftermarket mods.. specially in LH you wont be able to find almost nothing for stocks or Triggers if you were to upgrade in T3.

Are you talking about the 700 SPS Long Range? http://www.remington.com/products/fi...ong-range.aspx

or the 700 XCR Long Range? http://www.remington.com/products/fi...ong-range.aspx

CGN Regular
    Ive always wanted one of those XCRs but just never had enough money.

just get match grade barrel for your existing rem700. will cost around $600.

Thanks Kimmer - I appreciate your reply.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast