Thread: Frontier Firearms = Excellent Service, Staff and Support

Frontier Firearms = Excellent Service, Staff and Support

Bought my Mossy 590A1 Blackwater from their website. Was my first purchase online and they guided me through every step including helping me setup EMT for future online purchases. Dealt with multiple people and no matter who it was they all were great and all easily were able to pick up where the other left off.

Shipping was quick to Edmonton, Alberta. The firearm was well wrapped sufficiently. The unboxing went well and the gun was in mint, never touched condition. Took it apart and cleaned it last night after reading the manual 3 times and watching 10 videos on YouTube last night. Going to test it out tonight. :D

Was a great experience. Will do business again and again (especially if they get the 930SPX I want).

I recommend to anyone considering purchasing from Frontier (online or in shop) to look no further.

Best Regards

Second that, third purchase and great service each time.
    “All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party.” – Mao Zedong

UPDATE: Guns fires flawlessly. Anything I throw at it, this baby shoots! Thanks FF.

I am a Mossy man for life cause of this gun (my first shotgun).

CGN Regular whitetailwoodsarcher's Avatar
    i also love them! me and my dad ordered a mares leg from them and it was here the next day!! outstanding.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Dealt with Frontier many times for guns and ammo.

They're A-1, never a problem.

Just a follow up. Gun is incredible. Would recommend it to anyone. I had to remove the rails on the forend because they keep smashing my fingers when shooting anything high powered which was annoying.

Some pics:

Fun to blow stuff apart and it's even better to see someone clean up there mess afterwards. Fellows with a clue , not like alot of people around here who shoot it up and leave it. Thumbs up.

Absolutely. As you can see that is what the tarp was for!

I even clean up the clays I shoot too!

CGN Regular
    You get what you ask, well packaged, with cheap and fast shipping to boot! No funny business with these gentleman. Will buy from them again as long as they have what I need.