New Ruger 10/22 Takedown Model

does anyone have any idea about when its going to be possible to actually buy this gun I've been looking everywhere since i first heard about it and i just can not find it anywhere.. :ar15:

for what the price of this ruger in canada is going to be i will stick with my papoose. whole purpose of the takedown rifle is to be compact. i dont know why ruger gave it a ginormous carrying case.

I'll be putting an AR-7 up for sale when this is available in Canada.

Last edited:
Usually as a rule, the Suggested Retail price that Ruger lists($389) on their site is what the price here in Canada ends up being, if the Canadian price isn't lower.
Clint
And yes I'm going to get one to add to my Ruger family

Ruger takedowns

For delivery , I've heard July to we're not sure!

For price I would say you will see them anywhere from 350.00 to 400.00 depending on your local shop. I plan to take care of my customers the best I can on price.

I will definite take preorders. But I don't charge anyone a nickel untill they arrive and I contact you,

Happy Easter everyone

Back to work on Tuesday

Travis

Be interesting to see if anyone makes a smaller aftermarket case.

Pelican does.

Probably someone somewhere has a business cutting foam with a laser to fit whatever rifle you want into Pelican cases like hands fit into gloves.

But there's always the tear out foam as well.

Not listed but a *BIG* sponsor from the top of this site... sometimes a good old fashioned phone call works wonders ;)

Any idea as to when you'll have more of these rugers in stock? by the way, when is your website going to be up!?

Back
Top Bottom